Risotto x reader

I had just finished my shift in a small
restaurant in Naples, so I went home.
I fished the key out of my purse, but when I wanted to unlock the door, I realized it was already open.
I immediately noticed that something was wrong and went into the living room to see if anyone was there.

Doesn't seem like anybody's here.

But as I was about to turn around, I felt someone squeezing a piece of cloth on my mouth and I lost consciousness.

When I woke up, I realized that I was in the back seat of a car.
My hands and feet were cuffed and I couldn't move.
Quickly I panicked and tried to free myself somehow.
Now my kidnapper in the front seat also became aware of me.
He had blue, curly hairand wore eye-catching red glasses, his face was slightly annoyed.

"Stop fidgeting around, if you don't want me to crash", he yelled at me in a loud tone.
Shocked by his sudden outburst, I stopped moving.
"Sorry", I stuttered intimidated.

After a few minutes I dared to talk to the guy in the front of the car.
Why am I here?, I asked hesitantly. "Orders from the boss", he returned monotonously.
It's best not to ask questions".
I wasn't much smarter with his answer, I guess I had to wait for the "boss".

The rest of the ride was silent and after some time we arrived at a big house where the blue-haired man parked the car.
He got out and literally ripped open my car door.
"Come", he demanded.
"Um, my legs are tied up if you unt-". Before I could finish my sentence, he gave me an annoying look, just threw me over his shoulder against my protest and marched towards the house.

He went straight for a room and knocked and a dark voice invited him in.
He entered, but I could not see the person, as I was still hanging over the shoulder of the blue-haired man.
"Thank you Ghiaccio, leave her here, you can go now", the dark voice said.
Ghiaccio made me flop off his shoulder like a wet sack and then left the room without another word.

I turned around to see who owned the voice and saw a tall man with silver hair and black-red eyes staring coldly at me.

"I'm glad to finally talk to you in person. I'm Risotto Nero", he said, stretching out his hand.
I didn't move stared at fright.
"Take it", he called me in a less friendly voice.
When I still didn't show any movement, he grabbed me by the collar and pulled me up to him so that I was only inches away from his face.
"I'll only tell you once, that it doesn't work that way, if I tell you something, you do it, you understand?", he growled.
I nodded.
"I didn't hear anything?"
"Y-Yes", I stuttered.

"Good girl".
He let me go, so I landed right back on the ground.
Painfully, I rubbed my arm.

I still didn't know why I was here, butthis Risotto seemed dangerous.

Nevertheless, I dared to ask a question. "Why am I here?", Risotto laughed at my question.
"You're here so I can protect you". "Protect from whom?"
"The world is dangerous, you know?" "But you don't know me at all."
"I know you very well, and I also know some of your friends who are not so clean."

I had to swallow, some of my acquaintances were really part of the Mafia.

Again he reached out his hand for me, which I accepted quickly.
He pulled me to his chest.
"You're like a flower to protect", he whispered in my ear.
He looked deep into my eyes.
Again, his face was right in front of mine, but this time his gaze showed no anger but desire.
Slight panic rose in me as his lips approached mine and he pressed them onto mine.
However, I did not return his kiss.

He didn't seem to mind, because he put his hand on the back of my head to deepen the kiss.
The kiss became more and more intense and I had to suppress a moan, which not really succeed.
He used this moment to push his tongue into my mouth and dominate the kiss.

His other hand slide under my t-shirt.
Gently he kneaded my left breast.
If I hadn't been so scared, I probably would have liked it.
When he let go of me I had to gasp for air.
"You're so beautiful", he muttered and put a hand on my cheek.
I wanted to look away, but he forced me to look at him with a firm grip.
Suddenly he loosened his grip and began spreading small kisses all over my collarbone and neck, sucking at some places.

"Even if you can't return my love now, I will make you do it, amore", he said, and with these words he put his lips on mine again.

_________________________________________

Although Risotto was one of the bad guys, I found it kind of sad when he was 
taken down by Naranciahe really didn't  deserve the deathHe's my favorite side-villain.

~Zoey 🦋