Ceasar x reader

Today was a really lovely evening.
The air was pleasantly warm and despite the late hour, many people were still on the roads of Italy, which were bathed in a gentle light by the street lamps.
Me and my boyfriend Ceaser were also two of these people.
We just had dinner together and were now on our way home.
So we strolled through the streets, Ceasar had put his arm around me in a possessive manner.
"You are truly goregous today, amore", he whispered in a velvety voice, which made me turn red.

He laughed with his beautiful voice and pressed a kiss on my lips.
We went on and I enjoyed the pleasant atmosphere between us.
Slowly we came to a less busy area, which admittedly looked a bit run-down, if not disturbing.
Many of the lanterns were broken and everywhere there was junk on the streets.
Ceasar drew me closer and we went faster to get back to a safer area.
The moon had now fully risen and dipped everything in silvery light.

Suddenly, a drunk man stumbled out of a side street and bumped into me.
If Ceasar hadn't held me, I'm sure I'd have landed rudely on the ground. The man muttered something incomprehensible and was about to continue his way when he was pulled back by Ceasar at his collar.
"You just bumped into my girlfriend, don't you want to apologize to her? That's pretty rude", heasked in a threatening voice.

"That's really not necessary Ceaser, nothing happened, let's just go on", I begged him and tried to pull him on by the arm, which obviously didn't work because he was a lot stronger than me.
"I won't let anyone who behaves like that to my girlfriend get away with it", he replied and turned to the drunk man again.
"Come on, apologize", he snapped at him.

Said drunk man now stared at me for a few seconds, blinked and tried to focus me with his gaze and almost tipped over if Ceaser hadn't had him firmly under control.
When he found his balance again, he started talking slowly and hard to understand: "I'm sorry I-" he stopped and let his eyes slide over my body, "Wow you're pretty hot", he said with a slightly lustful voice.

"Okay, that's enough", Ceaser growled furiously and raised the man by the collar to hit him with full force.
"Oh, my God, Ceaser!", I scream in shock, but he ignored me.
"Who allowed you to look at my girlfriend like that, you scum", he growled.
"She is mine and no one else, with these words he struck again vigorously".

"Excuse me for a moment amore, but I have to finish this".
He pulled the man back into the alley from which he had just come and disappeared.
Puzzled, he left me standing, and all I could do was look him up.
From the alley came some sounds that gave me goose bumpsand I heard the unpleasant cracking of broken bones. Suddenly the noise stopped and Ceasar stepped out of the side street, blood on his hands and on his shirt.

The moon dipped Ceasar's face in a juicy light, making him look beautiful, almost like an angel.
The only thing that disturbed this image was the insane look on his face.
"Wha- what did you do to the man", I asked quietly even though I already knew the answer.
"Nothing he didn't deserve, dont bother yourself amore, Ceaser answered carelessly.

Slowly I went back a few steps, but stumbled over the curb and landed on the ground.
That wasn't the Ceaser I knew, not the loving and caring Ceaser.
This was a monster, and for the first time in my life, I was really scared of him.

He reached out a hand to me.
"Come on, I'll help you up, we'll go home", he said as I don't grab his hand. "I- I don't think I want that", I whispered.
Ceaser grabbed my arms and forcibly pulled me up.
"How was that!", he asked angrily.
"I thought you loved me?"
"Yeah, I do, but you just killed that man Ceaser, an innocent man".
"He deserved to die, he tried to take you away from me.
"He was fucking drunk!", I screamed out loud in despair.

"You know, I'm really scared right now, Ceaser", my voice broke and I felt tears running down my cheeks.
"Oh, my God, you killed someone, what are we supposed to do now, you're a murderer", I started sobbing harder and buried my face in my hands. Ceaser came up to me and locked me in his strong arms.
"Please let go of me", I sobbed, but he didn't move a millimeter.
I gave up the resistance and let Ceaser gently hug me.
Then he pushed me away a few inches, just to kiss me passionately and wrap his hands around my hips.
"I can't let you leave me, do you understand?", he whispered.
"You're mine, and I'd do anything for you.
We belong together, forever".

_________________________________________

Ah, Ceasar, I really forgot how much I love this guy and his bubbles.
RIP Sheeezaaa

~Zoey 🦋