Chapter One | Yama pov

"Everybody, me and Kageyama have an announcement to make!" "Hinata what are you doing, I said I wasn't ready!" "Well I got tired of waiting!" "So what I was trying to say"... Hinata continued "Me and Kageyama are dating!" The room echoed with applause. "That's great you two." Daichi commented. "Just make sure it doesn't interfere with volleyball."

"That's disgusting." Tsukki mumbled. "Right Yamaguchi?" "I actually think it's cute." "Shut up Yamaguchi" "Sorry Tsukki!"

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"So many people on the team are dating now..." I pointed out. "I know and it drives me insane." "It makes me hate everybody more." Tsukki continued. "Hey Tsukki, why are you so grossed out about people dating, you're like a little kid." " I just don't understand how or why people can love eachother like that." "Tsukki have you ever been in love?" Tsukki paused and looked at me almost offended that I would ask something like that. "No."
"Why have you?" "No, of course not!"

Lie

I have hid behind a lie while finding ways to cover up for all my feelings toward tsukki for as long as I can remember. Though I knew he didn't love me and probably never will...

Every word he said slowly tore apart all the pieces of my heart, leaving a scattered mess of emotions.

"It doesn't help that so many girls- even a couple of guys, fond over me and it's just sickening." Tsukki went on. "I really need someone to enlighten me on what's so special about love." "You should ask Suga, I swear he's like a mom and knows just about everything."
"Yama... "I was being sarcastic."

"Oh."