Chapter four | Tsukki pov

"What's it like to be in love?" I knew it was the dumbest most out of the blue thing I could ask but, I couldn't have this unanswered question forever. Plus, I was not going to ask anyone else and deal with that humiliation.

"Well, um..." "I guess it's kind of a, warm and fuzzy feeling, and every time you see that person it's like the whole world lights up and you just get the biggest smile on your face when you think of them." "Why do you ask?" "Well, I've never been in love and I always hear people say how special it is, so I wanted to know." "Tsukki I think you'd have to fall in love to truly understand it." "Well I don't see that happening anytime soon." "I have an idea." "What is it?" "What if we went out on a date." "Excuse me, Yama what the hell are you saying?" "Well we could go out and you can kind of get the idea of how fun it is, don't worry though because it will be two guys on a heterosexual date!" "Well doesn't that make sense." "Don't get sarcastic with me!" "Whatever." "So is it a plan or not?" Don't say yes Tsukki, don't say yes, don't say yes, don't say yes. "It's a plan."

Danm it!

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"So where are we going to go?" "I don't know it was your idea." "Okay... do you want to go to the fair, it's new." "Sure"
"It's not that far so we should be able to walk." "Alright."

"Aaand, we're here!" "Come on yama let's go get tickets." "Coming Tsukki!"
"Twenty tickets please."

"What do you want to go on first?"
"That one!" "Point Yama, point." He pointed his finger out to the bumper cars and looked back at me with this face screaming please. "Let's go"

"Yama I'm cornered stop bumping into me!" "No!" "I'm going to take back that book I gave you!" He looked at me, dissapointed that I won and backed away. "Meanie." "I'm so offended Yama, how could you say such harsh words." "I can't tell if you're overly blunt or extremely sarcastic."

We went on a couple more rides when Yama said we should go on the ferris wheel. He was radiating with excitement and it kind of scared me.

"I love the ferris wheel!" "Why is there a toddler here, where's Yamaguchi?" "Hey!" "Come on let's just go." The sky was gorgeous tonight. There was a full moon and the sky was twinkling with an infinite amount of stars. And being up there with Yama... made me feel warm and fuzzy.  It was almost like this boy was teaching me...

How to love.