Chapter five | Yama pov

Everything was perfect. It was like the world stopped moving and it was just me and Tsukki, left in the stillnes of the night. There could have been ear damaging sounds and me and Tsukki would hear nothing but each others racing hearts and silent minds. I may not be teaching him how to love, but I am teaching myself that to you are incapable of just not loving someone anymore. My feelings will only grow and so will my problems. But I don't have to worry about any of that in this moment. This wonderful, unforgettable moment.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Bye Tsukki!" "Bye Yamaguchi." I went inside an empty home again. I saw mom's letter and already knew what it said but decided to read it anyways.

Hi sweetie, I had to work ovetime again. I know I won't be seeing you much because of how much I have to work. We need the money though so hang in there Tadashi. There's some leftover pizza in the fridge.
                                           Love, mom♡

I went to the fridge and heated up the pizza. It was nine pm, the fair closed at eight thirty. I'll probably just eat and then go to sleep, I'm pretty worn out.
*Ding*
Tsukki had texted me.

Tsukki❤
I had a lot of fun tonight. You want to do something like that tommorow???

I stared at his text for awhile. When I first said it he looked at me like I was stupid, but he actually enjoyed it?
I felt it was wrong to say yes because I actually loved him while he saw this as us having a good old time as best friends. I was going to let myself be selfish though.

Tsukki❤
I had a lot of fun tonight. You want to do something like that tommorow???

Definitely!!!

*beep* *beep*

The pizza's done.