Chapter three | Yama pov

Here in this moment, with the way the wind blew his hair off his face to the way he looked at me like I was nobody. But I loved that look because Tsukki hates everybody. Even if he doesn't love me, we could stay in this moment forever, as friends. As long as we still hang out like this, we don't have to be lovers.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"So, are you coming over?" "Huh, oh yeah." "Great, I still have some of your clothes from the last time you came over." "Alright." "Yama are you okay?" "You seem off today." And as blunt as he was, you could still hear how much he cared. "Yeah, I'm just a little tired." "If you say so." He walked up to his house, he didn't want to admit it but he had to use the spare key because he forgot his, and then opened the door. I stepped in, took my shoes off and greeted Akiteru before going up to Tsukki's room. This home is not foreign at all, I know this place like my own home.

"You still have that thing?" "We had no one to sell it to." "Tsukki there were like, twenty people asking for it." "They changed their minds." Tsukki tries to hide it but he's as dorky as Hinata when he found volleyball stickers and made everybody wear one. I know because he has had this dinosaur plushy forever and Akiteru tried getting rid of it but failed horribly.

"So what do you want to do?" "We could watch a movie- just not juarassic park." "Juarassic world it is then." Though I was tired of watching so much stuff about dinosaurs, I still love seeing him get so hyped up over it.

I was getting sleepy and Tsukki was too but some how he still had his eyed eyes glued to the screen. "Tsukki the movies over, come on." "So we're not watching part two?" "No, I'm too tired." "Fine."

Even though I sleep in the same bed as Tsukki all the time, I still can't help but feel all weird and giddy. And when he turns in his sleep and holds me, I can feel my heart burst. While the room is filled with silence, you can here the loud, racing, beat of my heart.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Yama..." "Yeah?" "Can I ask you something?"  "Shoot."

"What's it like to be in love?"