Chapter seven | Yama pov

"I can't believe we slept out here!" "Me neither." "Wait..." "What?" "Don't we have school today?"

...

"Not anymore." "Tsukki, we can't just not go to school!" "Are you sure, because I think that's what we're doing." "Plus, for some reason they cancelled practice so it's not like we're missing anything." "So what are we going to do?" "I don't know, we could go home and watch a movie." "Okay but I pick, I don't want to watch anymore dinos."  "Fine."

"Should we watch a drama?" "Or maybe  an action movie." "Or we could watch some sappy romance!" "Yama just pick a genre, it's not that hard." Not that hard, probably because you only watch your stupid dinosaurs. "I'm going with the sappy romance!" "Which one?" He said while getting up to make popcorn. "Romeo and juliet or the notebook?" "I don't care Yama just pick one!" "Romeo and Juliet it is." He came back with a bowl of popcorn, already eating some. "What did you pick." "Romeo and Juliet." "Remember when you got the role of Romeo in junior high and made me be your Juliet." "Yeah, It was ackward with you being so much taller then me." He looked at me and smiled. And we were in this place, where we were torn between comfort and an ackward stare.

*Ding*

Hold on, Hinata texted me.

Hinata
Yamaguchi where are u????
Everybody is freaking out
Its like Wah! And Boom!

"He's asking where I am what do I say?"
"Tell him you're sick."

Hinata
Yamaguchi where are u????
Everybody is freaking out
It's like Wah! And Boom!

I'm sick

Oh, ok
Well feel better!!!!

"I kind of feel bad for lying..." "Really? I do it all the time." "That's because you're evil Tsukki." "Shut up Yamaguchi." "Sorry Tsukki!"

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Yama stop crying It's just a movie!" "I know but he went there and though she was dead so he killed himself,  but she's not dead so when she wakes up she kills herself too!" "Well instead of thinking of two people just dying, I like to think that they couldn't stand a world without eachother, so they took their own lives, out of love."

...

"I thought you said people in love were gross." 

...

"Yeah, me too."