Chapter Two

YOO JIRAE P.O.V

I slowly ate the popcorn watching some Horror movies until my Strict older sister handed me a box "A Mail for you, make sure it isn't a boy or else" She warned me and went to the kitchen to cook breakfast.

I turned off the tv and went to my bedroom upstairs. My older sister didn't really liked boys, especially the reason of my mom died... Depression because Dad cheated on her, especially when her husband for 5 years left her for another girl because she wasn't fun anymore.

I sat down on my bed and opened the small rectangular box, I saw a Yellow Envelope with kawaii stickers.

I smiled and took it softly in my hands, I slowly opened it and smiled.

'Dear Jirae,

Hi, You may not know me but... Aish I don't know what to say but my real intentions are confessing my love for you...

This maybe such a cringey letter but..

Aish, I love you!.

Your smile completes me!, hearing you laugh makes my day!, Seeing you happy makes me so contented!.

And if I see you sad, I would've go crazy, I want you happy but if you knew me, I'm sure you'll flip.

I know it's a weird Confession, but I hope you are reading this, I hope you loved the kawaii stickers!.

- Secret Admirer'

I gasped as I see a confession, Someone literally fell for me?.

Someone fell for a girl like me... What happened?, I thought no one liked me besides everyone in my school...

I guess, I want more letters from this guy.

TBC