Chapter Fourteen

HUENING KAI P.O.V

I entered the campus with a gloomy feeling, I didn't even like one bit what happened yesterday.

I was too nervous to tell her that I was the one who wrote her the letters, I feel like my pride will fall down.

A Playboy?, Shyly giving love letters to a girl who hates playboys?, That's frigging weird.

I sighed in frustration, ruffling my hair out of stress. Last night, I couldn't sleep, I drank Soju until I fell asleep, I have bruises all around me. I didn't have energy attending school, because Jirae was my energy, but now... She hates me.

Then I saw the guys, they laughed, fooling around as they do always.

"What're you doing?!" They exclaimed, tickling Taehyun Hyung... I should've manned up and told her that I was the one who gave her the secret letters.

"Huening Kai??... What happened?!" They saw me, they all ran to me tackling me in a hug. Tears again welled up in my eyes as I remembered what happened yesterday.

Prom, the number one thing that I always waited to happen. But it was messed up because I was afraid to confess up front her.

"I-I... Told her that Taehyun Hyung was the one who gave her the letters, and I guess she believed that Taehyun Hyung was the one to give her those... I don't know what to do Hyung..." I whispered feeling sad, Taehyun Hyung hugged me, they all hugged me.

"Baby!" I looked back, Beomgyu Hyung shouted. He ran towards the girl that I sincerely loved. He hugged her, She hugged him.

"Hyung?..." I asked him, he looked back with a smile, Jirae only looked down while holding Beomgyu's hands "Oh by the way!, We're together now!" He held her hand.

I slowly backed away while they were congratulating him, I looked down.

Now I know what's the feeling of being heartbroken. I sighed, a year fell down from my eyes.

"That's okay Kai... C'mon, I have a plan... Between you and me?" He asked with a smile, I nodded feeling another miracle.

A miracle will happen soon. And I'm sure, this miracle will change my life.

TBC