Chapter Ten

YOO JIRAE P.O.V

I walked inside of my house to notice my Unnie with glaring eyes and a yellow note on his hands.

"Didn't I told you no boys?!" She asked angrily "I-Uh-" I got cut off with a male voice "Yah, Yoo Hamji and Yoo Jirae, stop fighting!, Yah Yoo Hamji, who told you she isn't allowed to date boys hmm?, I'm a boy!, So you don't want me near you girls?" He asked pinching my and Unnies ears, I squealed and laughed.

Yoo Kangmin, my twin brother which is an idol "Ah Oppa!" I yelled and quickly hugged him sticking my tongue out at my unnie.

Since Kangmin oppa was young, he really wanted to become an idol so in his young age he became an idol.

"Yah, go to your room and read that letter before I agree with your Noona" he gave me the letter and I ran to my room.

I locked the door and opened the letter with a huge smile.

'Dear Jirae,

Hi babygirlllll~~~ I just wanna say that I heard you and Huening Kai talking, he asked you out for a date or was it just a friendly date?.

I'm saddd, I wanna have a date with you too!, I love you!, Please know that when he hurts you... I'm always right here....

- K_H

PS.
We're in the same class'

My eyes widened, He is my classmate?!. I only have about 12 boy classmates!.

Seokjin
Yoongi
Hoseok
Namjoon
Jimin
Taehyung
Jungkook
Yeonjun
Soobin
Beomgyu
Taehyun
Huening Kai...

I have doubts if it was Taehyun, I heard earlier that he is in love with someone else and not me.

But Huening Kai, I feel something strange from him, is it him?... Or he isn't...

TBC