Chapter Fifteen [END]

YOO JIRAE P.O.V

"SEE?! If it weren't for your fucking Brain Kangmin, she wouldn't be heartbroken!, Agh... If I see that guys face, I would totally punch him!" My sister walked out of the house, she's mad because I fell in love.

I sighed and hugged Kangmin who just looked down "Yah, that isn't true... Thank you because you let me go with him.. though he broke my heart, thanks to you I finally felt in love but then... *Sigh* I've gotta go to school, love you Oppa, and goodluck on your album concept shooting" I kissed his cheek and went out to school.

Good thing, when I left Beomgyu at the garden after having our lovely moments, my sister was already asleep so she didn't find out, and yesterday, She left early before kangmin could wake up so she didn't noticed the bruises, and last night she went home so late that me and Kangmin were already asleep, and she just found out like... 50 minutes ago?.

Yesterday, Huening Kai saw what me and Beomgyu did, he held my hand. He told everyone that we both are Together. I saw Huening Kai left that moment.

Taehyun congratulated me though he is my secret admirer. I asked him if it was him at break time but he said he didn't knew.

So... I'm left alone puzzled.

As I reached the premises, I went towards my locker. Before prom, I was so happy and excited to go to my locker and desk but now... I think I don't want to, it brings so many memories, HORRID memories.

As I reached my locker I saw Kawaii stickers, my eyebrows knitted. Isn't my secret admirer already stopped?.

I quickly took the kawaii stickers and threw them away, I opened my locker to see a yellow envelope.

My eyes burned from anger and took, I was about rip it when a hand grabbed mine "Yah, at least read it!, See yaaaa!" He waved, I groaned and opened it.

I took the paper and saw another letter.

'Dear Yoo Jirae,

Hi baby, I know I don't have the rights to call you that since you are now my hyungs girlfriend, but I don't care.

Well, I'm here to say that, last night at prom. I'm sorry if I lied to you, It wasn't Taehyun Hyung who wrote this, it was me... I'm sorry if I lied about Taehyun Hyung liking you, believe me, he cherish you as a little sister.

To be honest, I didn't knew Beomgyu Hyung liked you. I'm sorry if I left you dissapointed, I'm sorry because you saw how me and your brother fought at the prom that everyone dreamed of.

I'm sorry, For everything.

I wrote this a million times now, but I won't and will never get tired of saying this to you.

I Love You, forever and for always Baby girl.

Bye bye baby, I'm at the airport now.

I Love You, Forever and for always.

- Kai Kamal Huening'

My tears flowed as I read the letter, I quickly threw the letter away and ran. I don't care if I have school or anything.

I just wanna run into Huening Kai's arms, hug his strong figure, snuggle close to him.

I LOVE HIM.

and I won't ever give up, I guess this letter brought everything to me.

*Time Skip*