Chapter Eleven

YOO JIRAE P.O.V

*Honk Honk*

I quickly wore a Black Sweater and Jeans, I wore my sneakers, grabbed my essentials and ran down stairs.

"Yah!, Who is that guy?!" My sister asked, Kangmin sighed and held her down "Can you stop that Noona?, Let her have fun and meet guys!, You go Twinie!" He gave me a flying kiss, I captured it and ran outside the mansion.

I gotta admit, it was wrong to hang out with a Playboy like him. I didn't know what happened but... It's just that, I felt it was right to hang out with Huening Kai.

"Kai!" I waved at him, he opened the door for me making me laugh. I entered the car with a smile "Thank You" I said, he got in the driver's seat with a smile "Your mansion looks nice, anyways we will be going somewhere special, just the two of us" I blushed at his words, nodding.

*Time Skip*

"Jirae-ah, ireona~" I opened my eyes to see were in front of a medow, I looked beside me and saw Kai with a lovely smile "I'm up!" I said and walked out of the car.

"Wahhh! This looks so cool!" I happily said, the medows looked so nice and refreshing to stay at "C'mon, it leads to a cliff!" He pulled me, I only followed him until we reached a cliff with the most amazing views.

"It looks beautiful right?" He asked, I nodded with a twinkling eyes, I took out my phone and tapped the camera. I'm about to tap the picture button until I heard him.

"Beautiful like you..." He said, I quickly snapped the picture "Don't play with me" I warned him and looked at the picture I took of myself.

" He said, I quickly snapped the picture "Don't play with me" I warned him and looked at the picture I took of myself

"I'm serious..." I looked at him again with a shocked face "I brought you here... Because I wanted to ask you if you could be my...." He stopped with a sigh and looked at the sunset.

My heart banged against my chest, is he going to confess?... What's happening.

"What?" I asked him, he chuckled and pulled me closet to him, my palms landing on his chest.

"I wanted to ask you if you could be my Partner in the Prom?..." I sighed in relief, I smiled widely and nodded "Yes.." I asnwered with a wide smile.

TBC