Chapter 5

(Tom POV)

"What are you doing?" I asked back. (Y/n) hid behind me, fully hidden from Commie's sight. We both heard singing in a foreign language and we decided to investigate. I hear a growl. I know she hears it too, from the way she stiffened up.

"Uh- Experiment." Tord choked out. I don't buy it. I push the rest of the door open and charge into his room, keeping my eyes on him.

"What experiment?" Growl. I turn around to see a young but large mostly black wolf. I freeze. "Where did you get her?" I ask, stone faced. Suddenly my face lights up and I drop to my knees. I hold out my hand for her to smell and she does.

"H-how'd you know it's a girl?" Tord stutters out.

"To me it's obvious. Only females stand in that position and the way she growled? She didn't bare her teeth. Most males do that. Plus, I can tell she doesn't have a dick." I ramble. The wolf walks away to a blanket and seems to uncover something. She comes back to me with a stuffed bear. "Tomee bear!" I squeal out. I hug the plush and it kind of smells like wolf. "So that's where you went!" I look to Tord. "You could have asked to borrow a hoodie. Or old shirt."

"Yeah but you probably wouldn't give it to me. Or you'd be suspicious and ask questions." Tord reasons.

"True." (Y/n) and I say at the same time. She bursts out laughing and I chuckle and blush. "Anyway, what's the wolf's name?" I ask.

"Haven't thought of one yet. I need a good one." Tord responds. I shrug.

Timeeeee skipppp

(Y/n POV)

'Alright it's been a week and now... School is today and I hope I have Tom in all my classes.' I think to myself. It's true. It has been a week and I am going to hell... I-I mean school. Luckily I have Tom and he will show me through the school. I stretch my arms and get out of bed. I look to my clock. '5:26. School starts at 8:00. I woke up too early. Fuck.' I think. An idea pops into my head. "I'm gonna mess with Tom." I say aloud. I creep down the hallway and stop at Tom's door. I place my hand on his doorknob and begin to turn it, but I start to hear quiet sobbing. Then a high whine. I softly turn the knob and push forward the door. I see no difference in the room from usual... But then I look to the corner. I notice a large purple blob looking like it's crying. I soon realize it's Tom. He has his arms around his knees and his head in his arms. His skin is tinted purple and clothes are ripped. His hands became claws and feet were paws. Tom's hair has become almost completely purple and horns sprouted at the base of his hairline. Lastly, a long purple tail has grown from his tail bone. I almost gasp.

"W-what... What did they do to you?" I whisper. Tom shoots his head up. Even though they are pitch black, I can see fear in his eyes. Fear, anger, worry, relief. A wide range of emotions. Mostly fear, though.

"You can't see me like this... Leave, please." He mumbles. "I'm a freak... A monster." My heart nearly breaks. I walk towards him and lift his chin with my hand.

"You are not a freak. You are not a monster. You are amazing and special just the way you are." I whisper while crouching down, and sitting cross-legged. I remember a quote I heard somewhere. "You are just like the moon. So lonely, so full of imperfections. But like the moon, you shine in times of darkness." Tom lifts his head.

"It was Tord. He did this to me." He mutters. "Bastard." I stroke his cheek as more black tears stream down his face.

"So you were an experiment?" I question, tilting my head slightly. He nods. "What were you called?" He hesitates.

"... Experiment AK-47." Tom states. I smile and giggle. "Even back then, Tord liked weapons."

"Nice to meet you, AK-47. I am experiment AR-15. I was also an experiment, but I don't think anything really stuck with me." I say. "Let's get dressed and ready for school, okay?" Tom nods. I walk back to my room and pick out a black My Chemical Romance t-shirt, pink, yellow, and blue striped long socks, a (f/c) hoodie, light blue shorts, and a pair of (2nd f/c) shoes. I tie my hoodie around my waist and put on a black and silver flower crown slightly tinted blue. I step into the living room and see Tom in a darkish gray hoodie, black pants, black shoes, and a white shirt.

"No." I say as I pull Tom back to his room. "This outfit will certainly not do." I shove him onto his bed and go over to his closet. It's not exactly neat but it isn't really messy. It's organized but only if you know where everything should be. I take one of his usual blue hoodies off the hanger and throw it at him. "Don't put it on yet." I command. "Pants and shorts?" I ask.

"In the dresser, third drawer down." Tom answers. I rummage through the drawer and find a pair of lightish black ripped jeans and toss it to him, still facing away.

"Put it on. Socks?" I hear the sound of clothes material rubbing against skin.

"First drawer up, left side." He speaks out. I pull out a pair of navy blue crew socks and toss it behind my back to the bed. I look back to the closet and see shoes. I go over and pull out a pair of black and white checkered shoes. I stand up to look at the shirts again and find a gray 'Stay Safe' Asdf Land shirt. I pull it off the hanger and bunch it up to throw at him.

"Accessories?" I pant from moving around so much.

"I don't really have any..." I freeze. Then I stand up straight.

"Hats and headphones?" I question, still not looking at him.

"Hats by the door and headphones next to it." He responds quickly. I hear more shuffling. I rush to the door and take off a black with silver stars slouch beanie and black and white checkered headphones.

"You done?" I ask.

"Yep," Tom responds. I turn around and blush at what I have done. I quickly put his headphones around his neck and put the beanie on him. It's kinda hard because his hair stands straight up. After I look at what I created, I pull Tom out of his room and back into the living room.

"C'mon, Tom! We're gonna be late!" I say as I shove his bag into his arms and pull mine on. His bag is black and white checkered with music notes and mine is (f/c) with (2nd f/c) stars on it. I pull him out the door after saying goodbyes. "Alright! Which way?"