Chapter 8

(Y/n POV)

I wake up from cold hands on my shoulder and arm gently shaking me. I open my eyes to see a blurry red figure and blink a few times to clear up my sight. I see Tord and he has (f/c) flowers.

"What the hell happened?" I ask to the horned man.

"Well..." He starts, "You and Thomas.. Erm.. Put your hands in wax.... You both have- had third degree burns. Thomas is almost healed as are you." Tord explains. We hear a knock and turn our attention to the door. 'Holy f-'

(Tord POV)

I watch as a guy around 18-ish walks in. He has tan skin, short blonde hair, blue eyes, and is wearing a white shirt with an ugly green jacket over it with black slacks. I hear a whine behind me coming from (Y/n) and I rush next to her.

"And who the fuck are you," I demand the name of such a piece of shit. My accent shows clearly and the guy looks interested and confused. He shakes his head and returns my glare.

"I'm Kevin Williams. (Y/n)'s boyfriend."

"Like hell you are. (Y/n) told us all about you. You kicked her out and she had came to us." I spit out. Kevin became enraged. I smile. Kevin walks to us and I stop him midway. He throws a punch at me and I dodge it then hit him. Blonde stumbles backwards into the doorway. Kevin looks at a vase by the door and grabs it. He throws the vase at me and it hits my chest. Now it's my turn to stumble back.

"Please! Stop!" (Y/n) yells, fear taking over her. Look over to her to assure her that I'm okay and to assure me that she's okay. When I look back at Kevin, I see him on his knees, with Tom standing over him, holding his shirt so Kevin can't look away. Edd and Matt come in and take (Y/n) to the corner. Edd checks her wounds and Matt tries to keep her attention off Tom, me, and Kevin.

"Two against one. That's not very fair." Blonde boy mocks.

"Oh. I can assure you, it isn't just two against one." Tom says in a deep and menacing voice. Two purple horns sprout from his hairline and a tail grows. 'It's been too long since I've seen his monster side. "It's a gun addicted powerful leader and an alcoholic monster, against one man. I'm sure this will be quite fun." I notice a shadow covering the security camera on the corner. I lift part of my hoodie up and take the gun from my pocket, aiming it at him.

"The choice is yours. Surrender and leave..." I pause for effect. "Or face death." He runs out the door and Tom immediately turns back to normal. Well, as normal as he will be. I put my gun back and Tom walks over to me, pushes me, and uncovers the camera with his shadow. He offers me a hand up and I take it. 'His hand is so warm.' I think.

(Tom POV)

'His hand is so cool. It's nice.' I pull him up and walk over to (Y/n) in the corner with Edd and Matt. We help her to her feet and support her to the bed. I adjust the bed in a comforting and soothing position. I leave the room to get water and I see the guy who was in (Y/n)'s room talking to a nurse.

"You have to take them away! The guy with the horns! He-he's some sort of leader! A-a-and the guy with no eyes! He turned into some sort of crazy monster! He grew horns and claws and a tail! You gotta believe me!" He rambled on. I walk up to them.

"Excuse me, but if there is anyone you should take away, it's him." I say, gesturing to the blonde. "He came into (Y/n)'s room and attempted to injure her more than she was before. This man tried to grab her but luckily my..." I hesitate. "Friend stopped him. Blonde threw a vase at them and soon I had him down." I finish then walk away.

I walk through the door and see that (Y/n) is almost calmed down and the others are comforting her. I toss everyone a water bottle and hand (Y/n) hers. She grabs the bottle but doesn't do anything with it. I sigh and place my water down and unscrew her cap. I guide the water to her lips and she slightly opens her mouth. I tilt the bottle down a little so water flows through her lips. She takes a sip and I put down the bottle, watching her become less tense. She yawns and I guide her over to her side. She always slept the best on her side. I pull Tord away from the others.

"Hey, thanks for keeping Kevin away from (Y/n)... It means a lot to all of us." I pull the side of his hood down and gently kiss his cheek. "That was for keeping him away." I whisper in his ear. I can feel his blush and my own smaller blush. I look into his eyes and he stares into mine. I pull the chest of his hoodie down and press my lips against his. My eyes are half-lidded and his are already closed. I separate us and let go of him.

"And that was for...?" Tord questions, his face reddening as I laugh.

"We both wanted it. I know you did." I say, walking away. Matt is looking at us confused and Edd still has his attention on (Y/n). I sigh in relief. If Edd ever caught us, we would both be dead.

TIIIIIMMMMME SSSSKIIIIIP

I watch (Y/n) open her eyes and look around. Her eyes land on me and slowly widen. (Y/n) quietly gasps. "Are... Are you... On Tord's lap?" She asks. I remember that I am, yes, infact, on Tord's lap. I move a little but not on my own. I feel a pair of hands clutch my thighs. A sound like a very soft groan or even moan escapes Tord's lips. I can sense my face heating up. (Y/n) silently squeals and I pout. Tord's hands move to my hips and pull me back a bit.

"Don't fucking say anything," I whisper. (Y/n) nods. I feel Tord making me grind down on him. I also feel a stiff bulge on my ass. I bite down on my lip and it starts quivering. Looking away, I see that Tord isn't asleep anymore, and I jump off him.

"What the fuck, man?!" I screamed but not too loud so the patients next doors to us wouldn't be too bothered.

Tord smirks. "We both wanted it. I know you did." 'He used my own fucking words against me!' I think.