Chapter 11

(Y/n POV)

"Beat that." Tord challenges me and he passes by.

"Just watch" I say with pride. I walk to the other end of the stage and call up Patryck. I give him words and get Paul to help him and bring me my guitar. I start the music and carry my guitar to the center. While I play, I cue Pau and Pat to start.

"And then, it was time. For Red Leader to drown. In the sweet sorrow. Of The Clash At Demonhead!" Paul speaks into the mic.

"You know that guy on bass?" Paul asks Patryck, loudly.

"Oh yeah?" I say.

"That's (Y/n)" Pau continues.

"I know," Pat states.

"Oh yeah!?" I say louder.

"You know?" Paul asks rhetorically.

"OH YEAH!" I scream a bit further from the mic.

"Oh no..." Pau mutters.

"Hello, again. Friend of a friend. I knew you when-!" I start, "Our common goal, what waiting for, the world to end!" I look at Tord and his expression is impressed.

"Now that the truth is just a rule that you can bend!.. You crack the whip, shape shift, and trick the past again!" I exclaim. "I'll send you my love, on a wire. Lifts you up, everytime. Every one -ooh- pulls away -ooh- from you!" I take my pause from singing to breathe and dance around.

I look to Tord and see him say something, but I can't tell what. "Got balls of steel, got an automobile for a minimum wage. Got real estate, I'm buying it all up in outer space. Now that the truth is just a rule that you can bend! You crack the whip, shape shift, and trick, the past again!" Cheers for me fill the room. "I'll send you my love on a wire! Lift you up, every time! Every one -ooh- pulls away! Ooh, it's a mechanical bull, the number one. You'll take a ride, from anyone. Every one wants a ride. Pulls away, ooh from you!" I stop singing and slowly come to an end for playing. I sling my guitar around my back and strut off stage.

"Boom," I say in a proud tone. "Can I go to the roof?" I ask my old friend.

"Yeah sure," he says then adds, "But I'm coming too." I shrug. I hum my song while we walk to the stairs.

-Time skip-

(Tord POV)

'Is it night now?' I think as I look out a window and see the sun is barely up.

"Wanna watch the sunset on the roof?" (Y/n) gasps. I jump from the sudden question. Looking to (Y/n), I blush at her excited smile. I nod and she grabs my hand, dashing to the stairs once again.

'What are these emotions?' I scream in my head. 'Fæn fæn fæn fæn fæn...' We reach the top of the steps to the roof. I unlock the door with a hand scan. (Y/n) bursts into the out giggling. She halts when she notices the sun starting to set. We make our way to the top of the roof and sit on the ledge. 'This is so beautiful,' I think to myself. I'm snapped out of my thoughts when a hand touches mine. I look at it and see (Y/n) hold my hand, looking to me.

"I've always wanted to kiss someone on a roof during a sunset..." She says. We lean toward each other and our lips connect for a mere second. I feel hands on my shoulders shaking me. I stand up and the shaking stops.

"Finally, you kinda scared me there. You blanked out and wouldn't react to anything." She explains. I grow a devilish grin.

"Aww you care about me." I smile innocently.

"Nah, your army wouldn't know what to do without ya. Or anyone back home." She opens the door to go back down stairs. "I mustn't keep your royalty waiting." I laugh and walk back down to my room.

"Are you staying the night or are you heading back home?" I ask her.

"Gonna head back. How much longer do you have to be here?" I think for a moment.

"Today is my last day until two weeks later. Mind if I come along?" I respond.

"Why of course you can come." I lead her to my privet jets. Once we board I tell my pilots to go to England and escort (Y/n) to the seats. I pull out a cigar, pause, and look at my old friend. I silently ask if it's okay with her to smoke.

"If you have to, do it in another room," she says. I nod and exit to the back of the jet. I pull out my lighter and hover my cigar end over the flame.

'Breath in,' I inhale, my mouth gently on the end. 'Breath out,' I don't know why I'm getting so worked up about... Whatever this is. I head back to the seats and sit back down.

"How long does it take to get back home?" (Y/n) asks while looking out the window.

"Just another hour. What's wrong?" I start to worry- wait, why am I worrying?

"Nothing, I'm just a bit tired." She answers.

"You can take a nap, if you're still asleep by the time we're back, I can put you to bed." I offer. After about a minute without hearing a response, I feel a bit of weight on my shoulder. I turn my head and (Y/n)'s head is on me. I call over assistants and have them gently hold her up so I can reposition myself and lay (Y/n) on me. I soon fall asleep, a faint blush dusting my cheeks.

I become hotter and colder. The temperature rises and falls. I hear words in my mind. "Tord! What's going on?" Called Edd. "Classic stupid Tom." A voice like mine announced, but it sounded vile and vicious. "I just couldn't leave this behind!" The voice said again, but louder. An explosion rings in my head. "Tom!" Edd screams in horror and fear. A small, faint gasp can be heard. "Good-bye, old... friends." Am I the one talking? Is that me?
"I.. AM NOT.. YOUR. FRIEND!" I-is that Tom? Suddenly I'm looking down upon the scene below me. I'm on a hill, metal parts scattered around me. I look at our house of rubble and dirt. My friends help Tom walk away from what used to be our home. My vision blurs as it moves to my arm. It's all bloody. I don't feel anything, but I know I can't feel my arm. I look behind me to see a robot arm. Paul and Patryck come out of a car. Pau bandages me up and Pat looks through what seems to be a giant robot head. My vision blurs and turns dark.

I wake up with a gasp. (Y/n) is still on me so I can't get up, I blink multiple times and assess what had happened. Coming up short on ideas, I realize that we must have just landed and I call for someone to hold (Y/n) while I get up. I pick her up from their arms and put her into mine. I carry her bridal style back home and make sure she doesn't hit anything. Once I set her in her bed, I call for Matt and Tom.

"What do you need us for Commie?" Tom asks, clearly not happy about being woken up in the middle of the night.

"I need Matt to pick pajamas for (Y/n) and I need Tom to help me change her." I blush at the last part.

"Sure! I will make sure she's comfortable and fabulous." Matt cheers. I look to Tom.

"... O-okay. Fine. But o-only because it's for (Y/n)." He gives in.

I lead the way to her room and place Matt in front of her closet and dresser. "Just don't look in the top drawer." I warn him.

"Why?" Tom and Matt ask at the same time.

"Girl stuff." I simply answer.

"How would you know?" Tom accuses.

"She told me before." I simply answer again. Matt goes rummaging through her drawers and closet. Finally he pulls out a (f/c) t-shirt and darkish grey sweat pants.

"Here ya go, I'll fix the mess I made with her clothes," Matt hands the top and sweat pants to us.

Tom x Female Reader x Tord Highschool auOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara