Chapter 10

(Tord POV)

I hum the song (Y/n) made up at my meeting and one of the other leaders hear me.

"What's that you are humming?" Orange leader asks me suddenly, interrupting the other few leaders. Their attention is now focused on me. 'Fæn' I curse to myself.

"If you must know, someone I know had come up with a song or something, and they sang to me how they want it to go. An old friend of mine helped them make it up." I explain, trying my best to not stumble upon my words.

"Would you mind singing it to us? Or even telling us how it goes?" Another leader, Pink Leader, asks. She also seems intrigued.

"Yeah, c'mon, Red. I wanna know how it goes!" There is no doubt that Grey Leader is the least professional and most childish out of all of us.

"Fine. If it would make this meeting go on soon. 'Cross my heart, hope to die. Never should I tell a lie. If I must, I'll lose your trust. And never get some sleep tonight. If I might, hold me tight, and I will say my last good-bye. I'll never fake it 'til I make it 'cause when I'm done I'm ever achin'. I know love is just pain. There's nothing else for me to gain. I'd find a mate then they'll say hate. I'll try to light the flame for fame but I know I'd just get the blame.' That's all they have for now." I say blandly. "Now, back to the matters at hand-"

"Can we hear you sing it?" Grey cuts me off. I sigh shaking my head like I'm going to regret it.

"Fine. But I'm doing this my way." I agree, slightly smirking and raising an eyebrow. "Cross my heart, hope to die. Never should I tell a lie. If I must, I'll lose your trust. And never get some sleep," I hesitate, "tonight. If I might, hold me tight, and I will say my last good-bye." I wait again. "I'll never fake it 'til I make it 'cause when I'm done I'm ever achin'. I know love is just pain. There's nothing else for me to gain. I'd find a mate then they'll say hate. I'll try to light the flame for fame but I know I'd just get the blame." I end the song with my head tilted up and eyes looking down to the right and a solemn look on my face. I hear the sound of a recording being stopped.

"Alright who was recording that?!" I demand an answer. "Come forward and I just might spare your life."

Grey Leader raises their hand shakily, "It was me, sir..." I sigh.

"Whatever" is all I simply say.

"I'm surprised Black Leader hasn't said anything this whole time. She is usually the most talkative out of all of us."

"Sometimes quiet is violent." We all turn our heads to the sound of origin and see (Y/n) standing in the doorway.

"How did you find the base? How did you get past all the guards!?" Pink Leader asks.

"Years of gymnastics and dance wasn't just for fun. I became more agile. Let's not forget all the experiments you did to me." (Y/n) explains. She notices how uneasy I am. "It's alright, I forgive you."

(Y/n POV)

"I believe this meeting has lasted long over an hour. I must speak with red leader." I say. The others leave the room and Tord starts talking.

"Finally. I thought this meeting was exhausting and far too long." I toss him a beer can.

"Where'd you get this? You're underage."

"Shape shifting, remember?" He nods. For a few minutes, everything was silent. Until-

"Wanna have a sing-off?" He asks unprompted.

"Where, when, and with who?" I immediately ask.

"Cafeteria, 10 minutes, everyone." He puts out his hand and I shake it.

"Deal"

-10 minutes later-

(Tord POV)

I wait for (Y/n) to enter and when she does, I start the music. She comes on stage and I drink a new can. I need all my confidence for this.

"Hey-o, here comes the danger up in this club. When we get started and we ain't gonna stop, we gonna turn it out till it gets too hot. Everybody sing, hey-O. Tell'em turn it up till they can't no more. Let's get this thing shakin' like a disco ball. This is your last warning, a courtesy call." The entire army is shocked by how well I sing. I repeat that verse and start the next part.

"I am not afraid of the storm that comes my way. When it hits it shakes me to the core and makes me stronger than before. It's not a question about trust, but will you stand with us. Can you feel it, make it real?" I patiently wait for the next part. "Oh! I think it might wash away tonight. Awaken from this never ending fight. It takes more than meets the eye, this war we're fighting, it's not just rotting." (I'm skipping the first part)

"There's a rumble in the floor, so get prepared for war. When it hits it'll knock you to the ground, when it shakes up everything around. But survival is a must, so will you stand with us? Can you feel it, make it real!? Make me feel it..." I hear cheers and my face heats up. I keep my eyes closed. "Oh! I think it might wash away tonight. Awaken from this never ending fight. It takes more than meets the eye. This war we're fighting, it's not just rotting..."

I lean closer into the mic and bring a look of determination over my face.

"Hey-o, here comes the danger up in this club. When we get started and we ain't gonna stop, we gonna turn it out till it gets too hot. Everybody sing, hey-o!Tell'em turn it up till they can't no more. Let's get this thing shakin' like a disco ball. This your last warning, a courtesy call."

I look at (Y/n) and wink. "Hey-o, here comes the danger up in this club. When we get started and we ain't gonna stop, we gonna turn it out till it gets too hot!Everybody sing, hey-o! Tell'em turn it up, till they can't no more. Let's get this thing shakin' like a disco ball. This your last warning, a courtesy call." I sing with the most enthusiasm. I pause, panting and taking a breath. I bow and walk off stage to (Y/n).

"Beat that," I challenge her.

"Just watch," I roll my eyes.

Tom x Female Reader x Tord Highschool auजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें