Chapter 6

(Y/n POV)

"Alright! Which way?" I ask. I feel hands around my waist and grab on tight to me. I'm lifted into the air and swung around carefully from behind. I laugh and shout "Put me down put me down put me down!!!" As soon as I touch the ground, I'm pulled one direction. I see Tom laughing and smiling. We run towards a road and he stops but keeps a firm grip on my hand, yanking me back. My hand gets free and I spin onto the road, unaware of the truck coming right at me. I freeze when I see the truck, like I'm deciding whether to go forward or back to Tom. I don't have to decide, I'm pulled back by a long purple tail. 'He transformed in public?' I wonder, shocked.

"Are you okay!? (Y/n), why would you do that!?" He asks as the truck zooms by. I just stand wide-eyed. He grabs my arm and pulls me across the street and we keep running to school. When we get to the doors, Tom grabs my arm and holds my wrist tight.

"It's okay..." I assure him.

"Only listen to what I tell you to." Is all Tom says. I nod once. He pushes open the door and I walk in, him right after. I immediately see a tall guy with dirty-blonde hair and blue eyes wearing a sports jacket and cargo shorts. He comes up to us and leans against the wall.

"Hey hotshot." He says.

"Piss off, Daniel. No one's interested in a jock." Tom snarls. I push my lips together nervously. Daniel pushes Tom against the wall by Tom's shoulders. He holds the eyeless man's wrists above him with one hand. I slowly move into a defensive position. With his free hand, Daniel feels under Tom's hoodie and shirt. Tom smacks his mouth shut to keep from moaning. Unfortunately, he fails and lets out a quiet sound of pleasure. I can tell he's uncomfortable in this situation.

"Hey! Stop!" I shout at the blonde. He stops to turn to me and Tom lets out a heavy and shakey breath. I'm glad I stopped Daniel from nearly raping Tom. Daniel steps toward me and grabs my waist. 'Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck' I think.

"And who are you~? Do you want me instead?" He asks in a sexual voice.

"My name is (y/n). I do not want you and I do not want you on Tom." I state. He laughs.

"And what are you gonna do about it? You are short, weak, and probably terrified. I could kill you." He says in a threatening voice. He throws a punch at my chest but I dodge to the right. I come back at him with a kick to his gut and then a punch at his chin followed by another at where his neck meets the collarbone.

"That is a direct order. Spread the word I'm here and I can fight. I will protect anyone who needs it and fight anyone who wants it." I say. Daniel nods and scurries away. I help Tom off the floor and follow him to our homeroom.

"Okay, students. Today we have a new student. Would you like to introduce yourself?" Our homeroom teacher asks. I nod and pull Tom to the front of the room with me.

"My name is (y/n)... Some of you may have seen me earlier with Tom and this guy Daniel. And you may have seen what I did. I can do a lot more if my friends are threatened. If you get on my good side, we can be great friends and I will be kind and sweet. If you get on my bad side, well... May the universe have mercy on your soul. Any questions?" I ask. A few kids raise their hands. I point to one.

"What accent is that?"

"German. I am from Germany but came to England when I was six." I answer.

"Why did you come?" I cringed.

"I'd rather not talk about it." Tom steps next to me and whispers in my ear.

"Was it because you were experimented on?" I nod.

"Are you a Nazi?" I tense up. I quickly shake my head.