Ch. 2

~Bree's P.O.V.~

Within a blink of an eye, a blonde girl appeared in our lab. 

"Who are you?" she asked us. 

"Um, I think the real question is, who are you?" Mr. Davenport said. She looked scared and confused at the same time. 

"M-Mackenzie." she stuttered. 

"How old are you, Mackenzie?" Mr. Davenport asked. 

"Almost 16." she answered. A look of happiness, sadness, confusion, and relief washed through Mr. Davenport's eyes all at the same time. 

"Got it. Mackenzie Skye Summers. 15 years old, born on March 19." Chase told us. 

"You're bionic, aren't you?" I ask. 

"Did you not just see me geo-leap into this place?" she asks. I roll my eyes. Teenagers. 

~Mackenzie's P.O.V.~

I look at all these people. I'm only not goe-leaping out of here because I trust this man. He seems almost too familiar. 

"So you know who I am, tell me who you are." I say. 

"I'm Bree, this is Adam, Chase, and Leo." the girl said. I nod and turn to face the man. 

"I know you." I tell him. Everyone looks confused except the man. 

"Mackenzie?" he asks. I nod. 

"That's my name. Now what's your's?" I ask. 

"Donald Davenport." the man tells me. I jump back. "Don't worry, I'm not like my evil brother who you have obviously met." I nod in relief. 

"Now, what is this place and can I trust you people?" I ask. They all nod. 

"This is our lab." Adam says smiling. He's weird. 

"Those are our capsules. We're also bionic." Leo smiles, putting his hands on his hips. Chase smacks him. "What? She might as well know since she's bionic as well." 

"Whatever." Chase says, rolling his eyes. 

"Mackenzie, can I talk to you in private?" Mr. Davenport asks. I nod as everyone clears out of the lab, leaving us alone in the lab to talk.