Ch. 5

~Mackenzie's P.O.V.~

I geo-leap right in Leo's face. He screams like a girl and falls off his stool as well. Bree and I laugh so hard our sides hurt. 

"Turns out you can do what Chase did." I laugh. 

"I said if I tried. I didn't try, I was scared." Leo says in a matter-of-fact tone of voice. That just makes me and Bree laugh harder. 

"Mackenzie, can I go check out your bionics?" Mr. Davenport asks. I nod and follow him down to the lab. I get inside a capsule and he scans my chip. 

"What does it say?" I ask him. 

"Um, super speed, invisibility, geo-leaping, super smarts, molecular kenisis, and super strength." Mr. Davenport says. 

"Those are my main abilities. I know I have at least two more." I tell him. He shakes his head. 

"They're not showing up." he lies. 

"Come on. I know you just lied. I also have a vocal recognition app and a lie detector app." I say. 

"How? How does my brother come up with these?" Mr. Davenport asks. 

"He didn't come up with them. I did." I answer. 

"But why?" Mr. Davenport asks. 

"I came up with the lie detector so I can tell when Douglas was lying. I already had vocal recognition and I came up with invisibility so I could hide from him." I answer. 

~Bree's P.O.V.~

I over hear Mackenzie and Mr. Davenport talking about her abilities. She's pretty smart since she came up with her own abilities. I wonder if Chase can do that? 

"Hey guys!" I smile, walking into the lab as if I heard nothing. 

"You heard us talking, didn't you?" Mr. Davenport asks. I look at Mackenzie then shrug. 

"Yup." I say. Mr. Davenport looks at Mackenzie and she nods. "It's pretty cool you came up with you're own abilities." 

"Thanks. You kind of want to when you live with Krane and Douglas." Mackenzie sighs.