Ch. 7

~Mackenzie's P.O.V.~

I follow Mr. Davenport up to a room. There's a capsule in it that I guess is going to be mine now.

"This is going to be your capsule. You can use this CyberPad to arange the settings. It can also do you hair." Mr. Davenport says.

"Cool!" I say, taking the CyberPad. I choose a dress then get in my capsule. I see a blue light flash and I'm in the dress I chose. I pull my curly blonde hair into a side ponytail and get my black flats.

"Beautiful. Now go ahead and go outside into the limo. The rest of the gang should be there." Mr. Davenport tell me. I nod and walk outside. I get into the limo and we drive off to the party.

"Nice dress." I smile at Bree.

"Thanks. How come we're both wearing polka-dots?" Bree laughs.

"I don't know. I just like them." I tell her. The boys look annoyed.

"How much longer until we're there?" Chase asks the driver.

"Five minutes, sir." the man says with a british accent. I roll my eyes. People and their British accents.

~Chase's P.O.V.~

I look across at both the girls. Bree has dark brown hair and Mackenzie has bright blonde hair. They're both wearing black and white polka-dots which is weird. Why did they both choose the same type of dress?

"We are here." the driver says. Someone comes around and opens our door for us to get out.

"Hey Mackenzie, since we're bionic, remember not to freak out. There also might be paparazzi." I tell her. She nods as we all get out and go to find Mr. Davenport. I look back to see Bree and Mackenzie, especially Mackenzie, swamped by paps.

"Go away." Bree yells at them. Then she whispers something in Mackenzie's ear. Mackenzie nods and they both disappear. You could hear the gasp from the paps.

"She's bionic."