Ch. 11

~Mackenzie's P.O.V.~

I watch as Douglas comes closer. I stand my ground and glare at him. I will not let him do to any of us what he did to my baby sister.

"I didn't want to hurt her! Krane made me." Douglas yells at me.

"Leave me alone." I say quietly.

"You're the one who came to my hideout." Douglas says.

"Well then, we'll just leave." I say. Everyone reaches for my arms and I quickly geo-leap us back into the lab.

"What was that about, Mack?" Bree asks.

"I don't wanna talk about it." I say.

"You'll feel better." Davenport says.

"Fine. About two weeks ago, Douglas found my baby sister, Emma. He and Krane thought the only way to get me onto their side was to threaten Emma. Well, it worked. I did evil things for about two weeks. Then I arrived here." I tell them.

"What happened to Emma?" Adam asks.

"I don't know. I took her to the local orphanage." I say.

"Which one?" Davenport asks.

"Serenity Gardens." I answer. Davenport grabs my arm and practically drags me upstairs and into his car. "Where are we going?" I ask.

"Serenity Gardens Children's Home." Davenport answers as I smile.

~Bree's P.O.V.~

I watch as Davenport and Mack drive out of the drive way. I wonder where they're going.

"Dinner's ready!" Tasha yells. "Where's Donald and Mackenzie?"

"We don't know. They just left." Chase shrugs.

"Alright. We'll wait half an hour for them." Tasha says, then leave the lab.