Ch. 4

~Bree's P.O.V.~

Mackenzie appeared out of no where. I don't know how but I think Douglas came up with a new bionic ability. Geo-leaping. 

"I came to find you." Mackenzie tells me. 

"Well I don't need finding." I tell her. I know she's only fifteen and has lived her whole life with Douglas and Krane, but I don't want to acknowledge the fact that I'm Douglas's daughter. 

"I know you don't want to accept the fact that Douglas is your bio-logical dad. I don't. I tell myself each day Douglas isn't my dad, and that someone else is. That's why my last name is Summers not Davenport." Mackenzie says. I look up at her. 

"How did you do it?" I asked. 

"How did I do what?" Mackenzie says. 

"Get away from Douglas." I clarify. 

"Well let's just say, his new idea of geo-leaping backfired on him." she smiles. 

~Mackenzie's P.O.V.~

Me and Bree talked for a while until I convinced her to come back to Mr. Davenport's house. 

"Can't you get there quicker?" Bree asks. 

"Yup. Grab my arm and don't let go." I tell her. She gives me a confused look but holds onto my arm. I think of Davenport's house and we appear there. "You can let go now." Bree lets go of my arm and goes back to eating. 

"You alright, Bree?" Chase asks. 

"Yup." Bree smiles. Then she smirks at me and I geo-leap in front of Chase. 

"Ahh!" he screams and falls backwards, out of his chair. Bree gives me and high-five and we laugh. 

"That was hilarious, Mackenzie!" Bree says. 

"Call me Mack." I tell her. We look down at Chase who's glaring up at us. 

"SO not cool." he snaps. 

"SO funny." I laugh. 

"I bet I couldn't do that if I tried." Leo says. Me and Bree smirk at each other.