Ch. 3

~Bree's P.O.V.~

We all left the lab and went upstairs.

"What do you think about Mackenzie?" I ask the boys.

"Who's this Mackenzie?" Tasha asks, walking in with some groceries.

"Um, the girl who goe-leaped into our lab." Adam answered.

"Geo-leaped?!" Tasha said, practically yelling.

"Yeah. You know, the other bionic we were looking for?" Chase asked.

"Oh, that one. What bionic ability does she have?" Tasha asked. We shrugged.

"We know Douglas had her because she can geo-leap. But other than that, we don't know." I say. We soon heard Mr. Davenport and Mackenzie coming up the stairs.

"Good news Bree! We found your sister!" Mr. Davenport smiled. I choked on my cocoa and Chase spit out his oatmeal.

"What?!" we all yelled. Mackenzie jumped back a little and the sudden outburst.

"How?" I asked.

~Mackenzie's P.O.V.~

So, it turns out the Davenport kids aren't related. They were all stolen by Douglas to become evil minions.

"Do I really need to explain the process to you, Bree?" Adam asked. Bree glared at him before turning back to face me.

"Mr. Davenport, I know we aren't all related, but how is it that Douglas would be able to steal two girls from the same family?" Bree asked.

"Simple, they're his children." Mr. Davenport answered. Bree's eyes grew big. I'm guessing she didn't know that Douglas was her real dad. Sadly, I did.

"Seriously?" Chase asked. Bree stood up and super sped out of the house.

"How are we gonna find her now?" Leo asked.

"I got it." I say. I grab Bree's coordinates then goe-leap after her. She runs until she's in the middle of Wisconsin. I geo-leap from the house to Bree and see her sitting on a rock.

"What are you doing here and how did you get here so quickly?" Bree snapped.