Ch. 10

~Mackenzie's P.O.V.~

"Douglas is here. He's coming to get me and all of you. Also, he and Krane made more bionic children. You're all in serious danger." I tell Mr. Daveneport.

"Then why are we waiting? Let's go!" Leo yells at us. We turn to leave but we're blocked by a tall, muscular man.

"Krane." I whisper. His evil laugh annoys me. "Cover us Chase." I say. Chase quickly activates his force field as I instruct everyone to grab onto my arms. I grab Chase's wrist and geo-leap out of the building.

"Where are we?" Bree asks as we look around.

"Douglas's hideout." I admit. Everyone turns to look at me. "What? I'm a fifteen year old girl being chased down by two of the world's most dangerous men and you're gonna blame this on me? I have other things to worry about."

"Like what?" Leo asks.

"Like surviving the wrath of Krane while trying to geo-leap with six people holding onto my arms." I snap at him.

"Just asking." Leo says throwing his hands up in defence.

~Bree's P.O.V.~

"Wait a minute, I know this place." I whisper. A bunch of flashbacks hit me like a brick. When I finally open my eyes, everyone's looking at me.

"Me too." Adam and Chase both say.

"Douglas created bionic humans in this room. This is where all his technology to create more is located." Mackenzie tells everyone.

"Then why are we here?!" Tasha yelled.

"Shhh!" we all tell her.

"We're here so we can destroy all this technology before he makes more bionic kids." Mackenzie explains. I look over at her to see she's off in another world.

"Mack..... Mack..... Mackenzie!" I say waving my arms in front of her face. She snaps back into reality and angrily blasts a desk full of info.

"Hey! That was my new cyber desk." a voice says.

"Who the hell is there?" Mackenzie yells. Douglas walks into view and her eyes narrow.

"Surprise! Oh and Mackenzie, I have never heard you swear." Douglas says.

"I lot of things changed after I left you and Krane. Especially after what you did to Emma." Mackenzie says through gritted teeth.