Ch. 12

~Bree's P.O.V.~

After about 20 minutes, Davenport walked into the house.

"We're back!" he smiled.

"Where's Mack?" I asked.

"I'm here." Mack said walking inside. She was carrying a little girl who looked around the age of four.

"Who's she?" Leo asked. I rolled my eyes at his rudness.

"This is my little sister Emma." Mack says. So, I have two little sisters and they're both blonde. I think we might have different moms.

"Hi Emma." I smile.

"Oh Emma, this is your other sissy. Her name is Bree." Mack says. Emma give a small wave and smiled.

"Hi Bree." she says.

"And these are your new brothers. Adam, Chase, and Leo." Mack says. Emma curls up to Mack as she walks to Tasha.

"Is she our new mommy?" Emma asks, pointing at Tasha. Mack looks up at Tasha.

"Yes honey. I'm your new mommy." Tasha smiles.

~Mackenzie's P.O.V.~

I'm so happy to have Emma back. She now has a mom and a dad who won't try and kill her. She also has three brothers and a new sister. We walk over and see spaghetti on the counter.

"Noogies!" Emma cries pointing at the noodles. Everyone bursts out laughing.

"What are noogies?" Adam asks.

"That. That's noogies." Emma says pointing to the bowl of spaghetti.

"I'm so confused. If those are noogies, what this called?" Adam asks as he gives Chase a noogie.

"She just calls spaghetti noogies. That was a noogy." I clarify. I scoop up a bowl of "noogies" and hand it to Emma. I put her in a chair at the table with Mr. Davenport and Tasha. The rest of us scoop up some spaghetti and eat at the counter.

"May-May?" Emma says. I spin around.

"What?" I ask.

"Come eat with me." Emma says patting the chair next to her. I pick up my food and go sit by her.