13.

I turn on the TV and put the Dance Central disk in to the wii.

"What song should we do first?" Bea asks as the boys flop in to the couches.

"Girls like you. That was our best one." I say with a grin.

"Ooo yes." Bea says excitedly.

I click the controller across to Girls like you. The music starts up and I grin to Bea.

This brings back memories let me tell you. And Bea and I were absolute BEASTS at this song.

Bea more than me by 20 points which is not a lot. We finish as we fall to the couches laughing.

"Man I missed this game." Bea says with a chuckle.

"Me too." I say with a satisfied grin as Luke and Leroy get up to do a round.

After Jacob and Seth have a go Jacob offers the remotes to me.

"C'mon Seth I'm going to kick your ass." I say handing Seth the remote.

"Big talk there." Seth says with a chuckle.

"Big talk, big game." I say with a grin.

"You know what they say. All talk no game." Seth says.

"I'll even let you pick a song." I say handing him the player one remote.

"Ok.." Seth says scrolling through and picking Come Get Her.

Yes we did have the teen edition not the Junior edition. That was my fathers mistake.

"Wow. This song is my anthem." I say with a chuckle.

"We know," Bea says with a laugh.

The song starts and the dance is a mission but it does make me laugh.

"SOMEBODY COME GET HER, SHE DANCING LIKE A STRIPPER." I sing along with the lyrics.

The game finishes and I'm ahead by 310 points.

"Good game," I say offering my hand out with a serious face. Seth goes to shake my hand but I quickly move my hand.

"SIKE," I say doing a little victory dance.

"You are such a loser," Seth says chuckling.

"Actually I am a Winner. You are the Loser here." I say sticking out my tongue at him.

"Say that again." He says with a laugh handing the remote control on to Luke, I hand mine to Bea strategically.

"This is how your girlfriends and I are going to be bonding," I say to Leroy and Jacob.

"That is genius thinking," Bea says to me.

"I thought so," I say as the timer starts going off.

"I'll get it," I say walking out of the room.

I pull open the oven and take out the mac and cheese. It's perfectly golden brown on top and smells so good.

I grab out six bowls and six forks.

"Come get your food!" I yell. The others make their way into the room quickly and dish themselves up.

I scoop some in to my bowl and pull myself up on to the bench as I dig in to it.

"This is so good," Seth says scooping some in to his mouth.

"Was that a compliment?" I say with a fake astonished tone. Seth throws me a look and I grin at him. He chuckles and shakes his head at me.

"Guys I need a prom date," Bea says out loud.

"Me too," I say with a sigh.

Seth and Luke look at each other and Leroy and Jacob barely lookup.