24.

"It's Prom day." A loud voice says as a weight jumps on me.

"Oh my god it's also morning." I say with a tired moan.

"It's prom. Our last prom." Bea's voice shouts as she flops down next to me.

"Shhh." I say rolling over into her and sighing.

"Your such a baby when you wake up." She says chuckling. Brushing my hair away from her face. "We have to go tan." Bea says shoving me slightly.

"Okay okay." I say rolling over and sitting up.

"Callie's downstairs." She tells me. I rub my eyes and nod. I climb out of bed and dig through my drawers, still half asleep. I pull out a white patterned bikini and undress and slip it on.

"Okay come on." Bea says grabbing my hand as I tug a hairbrush through my tangled hair. I drop the brush onto my desk as she pulls me excitedly down the hallway. She drags me down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Here's sleeping beauty." Callie says with a chuckle.

"Sleeping beast more like." Leroy mutters from where he and Jacob are tapping away on their laptops.

"Sleeping is good for you." I mutter as I drink is shoved into my hand and throwing Leroy a look to which he chuckles at.

"You can sleep on the beach." Bea says as we all make our way out my patio door through the backyard and down onto the beach.

Bea puts down a massive towel mat that my family keeps in our towel cupboard and I immediately slide onto it. Folding my arms over another and resting my head on them carefully.

"Ok ladies here's our schedule for the day. Two hours tanning. Then we're going to do our nails. Then have lunch. Then at 2 we start on hair and makeup. 4:00 we're in our dresses. Photos after that. And then the boys will pick us up in the limo at 5." Callie reads off a schedule on her phone.

"Didn't realise it's a wedding." I mutter as I let my heavy eyelids fall shut. The drugs hadn't quite worn off yet. "Though I'm living for it." I say realising how much of a bitch I sounded. Impressed with Callie's organising skills. It makes everything so much easier.

Sleep tugs against me as the morning sun warms my back. Making my skin tingle with satisfaction. The distant laughters from my three best friend. The soft crash of the small waves.

***

"Lace. Wakey wakey." A pleasant voice says pulls me into consciousness.

"No." I say frowning. I feel a wet cold weight lift themselves onto my back. I shake my shoulders trying to shrug them off but their way to heavy for me to shift.

"Lace. It's lunch time." Seth's voice says softly into my ear.

"Your lunch time." I say frowning, not bothering to open my eyes.

"Very well. I will have to squish you until you wake up." Seth says lowering more of his weight onto me.

"Your wet." I say plainly letting out a heavy breath of air.

"I went swimming." He says and I can feel him grinning shaking his hair and splashing cold water onto me.

"Okay okay. I'll get up." I groan pulling open my eyes. Seth shifts his weight off me but hovers above me. I roll over to face him and my face meets his.

"Morning sunshine." He says with a grin, an amused smirk plastered on his face.

"Shut up." I say giving him a look as he rolls off me. I sit up and rub my eyes. My eyes roam his body and he looks fucking edible. His hair is wet adjourned with some black sunglasses that sit softly on his head, his skin shiny from the water, a beautiful golden colour from the sun.