26.

Warning: Mature themes.

I made my way up to Beas room go change out of the wet dress. My arms stretching awkwardly behind me for the zipped. I struggled for a few seconds before I got too frustrated with it.

"Sethh. Could I please have a hand getting this off?" I call out towards the hallway, my hands hanging at my sides in frustration.

"Yeah of course." Seth says as he comes out of his room, wearing his shirt loosely buttoned and pulled loose.

I turn around as he steps towards me, placing one hand on my waist his other brushes my now dry hair from my back. He pulls the zip down carefully. His hand brushing my lower back as he pulls his hand away from the zip. Sending a shiver down my spine.

His warmth breath tickled my neck, sending goosebumps travelling down my body. I turned around to face him, his hand still on my waist.

Our gazes met, burning into one another. Igniting something deep inside me. With that, our lips collided. Sending a warm feeling rushing over me. I kiss him hungrily, wanting more of him. He tugs at my dress, which is very much restricting my movements.

I pull it off my shoulders and it drops to the floor revealing my underwear. My mouth collided with his again as my hands work at his buttons. He tugs his shirt off and throws it out of the way. He wraps his arms around me and hauls me up as I jump. Catching me with his strong arms.

He carries me out of Bea's room towards his room, pushing me against the wall of the hallway as he fixes the positioning of his hands.

Taking my weight from the wall he carries me into his room, slamming the door with his foot. Lying me back on the bed gently. I tug at his trousers hungrily. Seth grins at me as he pulls them off. Before climbing over me as I lean back onto the pillows, linking my legs around his.

He trails kisses down my neck, across my collar bone, sending warm shivers of excitement rushing over me.

His hand easily undoes the clap of my bra as he flicks it across the room. He pulls back.

"Fucking hell your beautiful." He murmurs before our lips collide again, hungry and yearning for more. 

He starts trailing his kisses down my body, trailing small circles across my stomach making it tense. He toys with the lace of my panties as he smirks up at me, sending waves of need through me. His tousled hair and lustful eyes doing things to me.

He tugs my panties down with his teeth, making my thighs clench together in a weird form of pleasure. He trails kisses up my inner thigh, teasing me as he gets closer and closer. My hips gravitate towards his mouth.

I let out a small groan of anticipation as he gets nearer and nearer to my core.

That's enough for him. He flicks his tongue down me lengthways, making me shiver in delight. He circled his tongue expertly. I immediately grab the duvet in fistfuls, moans flowing from me.

"Fuck fuck fuck." I say as my hips arch towards him. He pins them down with his arm, keeping me in place. Let's just say it's an embarrassing short amount of time before an orgasm ripples through me.

"You can finish." I moan as he continues, I can already feel another orgasm building. The skill of this boy.

"I'm not." He says before plunging his tongue inside me again. Sending my hips arching towards him again in pleasure. Another orgasm ripples through me. Pleasure absolutely fulfilling my body.