31.

"Come on let's go into town. Can we go clubbing please. You all brought your fake ID's right?" Bea asks as she sifts through her clothes.

"I did." I say with a small nod.

"Yeah same." Callie says with a half smile.

"I mean it might be nice. Just for a little while." I say with a small shrug of my shoulders. Bea grins excitedly. She grabs out a sparkly miniskirt and a green silk tank.

I nod at the outfit and shuffle through my clothes. I didn't bring a lot but I did pack a clubbing outfit. Just in case.

A pair of black skinny jeans with a simple belt with a white lace bodysuit with my strappy black heels. I brush my hair and pull it into two Dutch braids, pulling a few baby strands free framing my face. I do my makeup simply, a little more eyeshadow than I would normally wear.

Once I'm finished I flip onto the bed and wait for the others. I hear a knock on the door and in walks Seth and Luke.

"Hellos ladies how are- wow where are we off to?" Luke says energetically as he walks in, his eyes widening at Bea's view.

"Your going out?" Seth asks scrunching his eyebrows together sadly.

"Clubbing." Bea informs adding a touch of mascara to her lashes.

"Your too young." Seth states blatantly standing in the doorway.

"Fake ID's" Callie answers flashing hers. Seth looks towards me as I sit up, adjusting my top. His eyes widen.

"Damn. I wanted you all to myself tonight, I waited the whole surf to come back and hang out with you." Seth says with a pout as he flops onto me pushing me back onto the bed, holding his weight off me carefully.

"Well.." I start staring into his green eyes.

"Seth. Don't guilt the girl into staying with you." Bea states standing up and dropping a quick kiss onto Luke's lips.

"I'm sorry. But your telling me, that Lace gets to leave the house, go clubbing, looking like a fucking sex goddess and I have to stay home knowing she's out clubbing?" Seth groans burying his face into my stomach.

"I'm not drinking. And I'll be home early." I tell him running my hand through his hair.

"But early is like 1am." Seth moans.

"Well I'm not usually asleep by then anyway." I say trying to ease his annoyance.

"I know. Was kind of counting on it." He says smirking up at me. I raise my eyebrows and pinch his nose ever so slightly.

"No thank you. Did not need to hear about anything implying a sex life between you two." Bea says gagging.

"Shhh Bea. They're so cute." Callie says smiling at us softly. I chuckle and roll my eyes.

"Ok. Get off me." I say tapping Seths shoulders.

"But the clubs don't open until 10. It's only 8:30." Seth moans shaking his head.

"Ok but scooch I want to get more comfy." I say. He smirks as he stands up. I stand and nod to the bed. He pulls a face then jumps onto it with a mischievous grin.