Extended 6.

SETH'S POV:

Final year at College

"Fucking hell Lacey." Josh says in a concentrated tone as he struggles to beat Lacey at a game of COD. Lacey moves in my lap as she absolutely destroys Josh.

We were in our flat. The one that the six of us shared together. Cam, Hayley, Mila (Josh's "friend") and Lacey and I. We moved in together in the third year, well the five of us did, Mila was later to the party. And we've been living together ever since.

"I've taught her well." I say with a small smile, pressing my lips to her shoulder blade.

"More like I taught you princess." Lacey counters, her eyes glued to the screen as her fingers click across the controller with ease.

The game ends and she hands the controller over to Cam, who's curled up with Hayley in the corner. "On top of a lot of other things." She quirks giving me a suggestive smirk.

Josh cracks up at this, distracted from the game blaring on the TV.

"Says the one who asks for five orga-" I counter, a knowing smirk on my face.

Two could play at that game Lacey Carter.

"Finish that sentence and I might just castrate you." She replies, her elbow digging into my stomach.

"Hey." I call as I grab her elbow, I scoop her up and throw her onto the couch so she's lying on her back. I then lift my elbow as if I'm about to body slam her. Her squeals and laughter send a warm grin across my face.

I jump on her, careful not to actually elbow her. She lets out a large huff of breath as she takes my weight.

"Stop elbowing me." I say, raising my eyebrows at her. A mischievous grin is plastered across her face.

"hmm." Lacey says shrugging as she digs her elbow into my chest awkwardly. I grab her arm and pin it above her head. Grinning at her meek attempt.

"Stop." I say, my face becoming serious, Lacey just grins at me. Her hands above her head. I bite the corner of my cheek to stop the my urge to kiss her, aware of the presence in the room.

Her eyes flicker down to my lips, the grin slowly slipping from her face. She bit down on her lip, before her eyes shifted back up to meet my gaze. With a swift movement I climbed off her, lifting her off the sofa and over my shoulder.

"Alrighty. We'll be back soon." I announce as I make my way towards the bedroom, Lacey slung over my shoulder. She giggles and slaps my ass as I carry her.

"Gross!" Josh calls with a joking shake of his head. I roll my eyes. When you live in a flat with three practically couples. Well you get used to hearing things pretty quick.

I kick the bedroom door shut with my foot, dropping Lacey onto the bed and climbing on-top of her, our lips searching to collide immediately.

***

"Don't move." I tell her as I pull myself up from the bed. Her face pulls into a pout. With a chuckle I make my way towards the kitchen, leaving the door open behind me.

"Dude.. Might want to tell Lacey to get changed... And you should put a shirt on." Josh says as I enter the kitchen a panicked expression on his face.

"Why's that?" I ask him, my eyebrows furrowing together in confusion. I hear voices coming towards the kitchen the living room.

"Lacey's brother's are here." Josh says his eyes wide. "We told them you were asleep and have been talking to them keeping them busy." Josh whispers. Right as someone enters the kitchen.