💚7 Minutes in Heaven?!💚

Music blasting, students dancing, laughter ringing, and twenty one of us kids sitting in a circle of the room. A Coke bottle sits in the middle of the circle with my hand wrapped around the glass.

"Give it a good spin y/l/n!" Mina cheers me on. And with a flick of my wrist all of our eyes are on the open end of the bottle. The bottle starts slowing down and stops. My eyes trail finding it pointing to Midoriya, he has his face flushed in blush.

"I- du- Mi-" I struggle to get my words out as blood rushes up to my face. Almost paralyzed, and unable to move I watch my crush of a few months stand up and sheepishly walk to the closet door. He turns back to look at me and he waves me over. And with an encouraging push from someone behind I'm up on my feet and walking over to him. My legs start to tremble, feeling like I'll collapse.

Both of us enter the walk in closet of the master bedroom and the door is shut behind us. Anxiety pulses through me, my breathing hitches, and my fingers drum against my thigh.

"Okay seven minutes starting now!" Kirishima excitedly calls for us. I can tell we are in opposite corners of the closet because I can't feel his presence.

"So, if you are uncomfortable about this, we really don't have to do anything, you know." Midoriya says all of a sudden breaking out silence. Of course I want to do something with him, even if it is just to talk to him.

"No, it's okay. Really. This isn't the first time I played this game and it always ends up the same way." Flashbacks of make outs, that meant nothing to me, flood my mind. But this; I want this to be different, I hope so at least. I sit down and let out a breath, trying to relieve myself of the stress built up.

"So what do you want to do?" Midoriya says, his voice is so close that he might be right above me. His body warmth is radiating off of him, I can feel it.

"I don't really know." And it was the truth, half the truth. I want to hug him and tell him how I feel, but at the same time I don't know if I want to even be in this closet with him alone. We always hung out but not as a pair, it was always with someone else, whether it be Uraraka, Iida, Kaminari, Sero, Momo, and Tsuyu. Sometimes even Bakugou.

"Hey, this may sound strange but, can I hug you?" His words are shaky and it seems like he mustered up the courage to ask. Blush covers my face and I'm so thankful that the light is off so he can't see how brightly colored my face is. "I want to hug you because from the start you were the first girl to catch my eye. You are friends with everyone from Tokoyami to Bakugou to Aoyama. You have this laid back personality that everyone loves. And ever since then I've been wanting to hang out with you more. Alone."

Silence covers the closet from corner to corner. Not because I didn't want to reply to him, I did. I just couldn't. I couldn't bring myself to say words that could compare to his words.

"O-o-of c-course i-if you don't wanna, you know, uh. H-hug m-m-me you don't have t-to." He quickly manages to get out. Without much thinking, I stand up and wrap my arms around his neck, he stumbles back and almost topples over. But soon enough his hands find their way to my waist and around to my back. He squeezes me tight and whispers into my ear.

"You have the greatest hugs I have ever had. And you smell so sweet." Being a girl who gets flustered easily I felt my heart going at a million miles an hour. I know he can feel it because he pulls away from me and just holds my shoulders in his hands. "Are you okay? You're starting to get really excited I can tell."

He opens his mouth to add on but I couldn't hold myself back. I push my lips against his and stay like that for a few seconds. He doesn't fight back so I continue. His lips were soft and felt really good. He pressed his lips against mine harder and more forcefully. Midoriya gets bolder and licks my bottom lip, the action sends waves of heat overflow me. We keep kissing and then I felt his teeth pull on my lip, teasing me. I've had quite enough, I try to interlace my tongue with his. He accepts and fights back. His tongue is dancing around my mouth, exploring everything. Midoriya pulls away and we catch our breath, a string of saliva is still attached to each of us as we pant. He then goes for my neck, he's sucking and biting down on every part of the area. He finds my weak point and I let out a muffled sound. The feeling is exciting. He keeps sucking until light streams into the closet and gasps follow. At the door, Sero and Kaminari are standing there with the door wide open, Midoriya still attacking my neck as if they aren't there.

"Pwah." Is the sound he makes when he lets go of my skin from his mouth. Midoriya continues to embarrass me in front of everyone by wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me into his side.

"Damn Midoriya, you know how to leave a killer hickey." Kaminari says as we walk past him back to the circle. Everyone's eyes are still watching us as we sit down next to each other, his arm never retreating back to his side. I rest my head on his shoulder as everyone else continues to play, trying to not be so obvious when they sneak a peek at the dark purple bruise on my neck.

"I just marked you, y/l/n. Do be so nervous, that's not all I can do."
———————————————————————————
AHHHH! This is my first chapter and I really am not sure how to write about our precious baby being this aggressive but I hope I could make someone blush? Maybe?

Anyway if you liked this chapter make sure you leave a vote on it! Thank you❤️