🚬Diner🚬 (fluff)

"Y/l/n, you've got a group out in your section."

"Right I'll get right to them." I wave to the chef and walk out to the new customers. One of the people, a girl, has this cute school girl look to her. The other a man with burn scars all over him. Though I was silently judging how out of place they both look, I put a smile on my face. "Hi, what can I get ya this morning?"

"Can I have pancakes? The buttermilk one, with the eggs sunny side up, and the bacon extra crispy please?" The girl grins at me, showing off her fangs. Creeped me out, but I wrote her order down without hesitation.

"Of course, and for you sir?"

"Could I get breakfast plate number four? Add toast and some black coffee." He tosses the menu back onto the table and leans back.

"Right away."
☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎
"Here are your orders. I've got the customized breakfast plate and a number four with toast. Here's your coffee as well, is there anything else I can get for you?" I hold the trey to me closely. They both shake their heads and start to eat quickly.

"Damn you got some weirdos." My coworker from America, Sabrina comments. I agree with her before she continues talking. "At least the guys pretty attractive. Maybe I'll give him my number." She adds a wink before walking to one of her customers table.

"Oh my break is coming up, Sab, you got my table?" I nod to the couple, she smiles and proceeds to take the order. I untie my apron, hanging it on the rack right next to the door.

"Here's your order as usual, y/l/n. Don't spill it like you did last time clumsy." Kiyazaki, one of the chefs pass me a plate with hash browns and three pancakes doused in syrup.

"I promise." I walk outside and ascend the the stairs that cling to the wall. It leads up to the roof where I can sprawl out and do whatever. As usual the hash brows are cooked to a nice crisp almost perfect. I pull out my phone and play music softly to keep me company.

The door opens and I stop to listen for a second, dismissing it as one of the chefs on their smoke break. There's creaking on the stairs making me shudder, who the hell would come up here?

"So I was right." A gruff voice calls to me. His hair pokes out, it's black. "You eat all by yourself up here every day. Doesn't it get lonely?"

"Nah, besides I have my phone for company. What brings you up here anyway?" His simple answer is to hold up a lit cigar. "Can't you smoke on the ground? You're polluting my lunch air." I scowl pushing a piece of my pancake into my mouth. He lets out a low chuckle that makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up. He walks over to me casting a shadow on my plate.

"Want some real company?" He takes a puff from the roll.

"Yeah, I don't mind. Please excuse my makeshift box table." I laugh before he can comment. "So you and that girl in the diner, what's your relationship?" I ask him with a mouthful of my food.

"Ah she's just a brat that follows me around. And why do you care?" White and grey smoke billows out from his mouth. I frown and take another bite.

"I honestly don't. And to be honest you both gave me the creeps." Another laugh. This one makes my heart flutter a little bit. Though he looks scary, he seeks like he's got a heart.

"Do you know about one of your coworkers have been checking me out ever since I stepped through the door?" I'm assuming he means Sabrina, a smile crosses my face.

"Really?" I arch my eyebrow in sarcasm.

"What? Makes you jealous?" He squats down across from me, my fork with some food on it is halfway to my mouth before I stop. He and I just hold eye contact until I find it unsettling.

"Jealous? I just met you, besides you're not even as attractive as the people I know." I seem to get his attention because he falls back into a sitting position.

"What's your name beautiful?" His nickname almost makes me choke. "Aww I'm sorry did I make you embarrassed?"

"No, my name is y/l/n. Yours?"

"Call me Dabi." Smoke flies out of his mouth softly. His teeth shine in the afternoon sun. Making his features much more handsome. "You're staring gorgeous."

"I'm- I just told you my name!" My lips curb down into a frown.

"Fine, y/l/n," He exaggerates my name in a teasing manor. "Inform me a little about yourself."

"What do you want to know?"

"You got a boyfriend?"

"Um interesting second question. In fact I do not have a boyfriend. Why? You wanna rub it in my face that an attractive guy like you has a pretty girlfriend?"

"Woah, you think I'm attractive? I'm flattered." Sarcasm drips from his words and it gets on my nerves. "Nah, I fly solo. But you my dear, might just change that."

"Hm. Bold words for a boring guy." I tease him, his face visibly flinches. A small victory for me.

"H-hey! That was so uncalled for."

"Now your stuttering? Interesting. I'm getting good at this!" I give myself a high five and start to laugh at his expression.

"Cut that out. It's not that funny. Besides, I just tried to hit on you and it seems like you just shot me down." He stares at my face waiting for an emotion to dominate. But I don't, I keep my composure.

"I'm sorry, it's not like that. You're just not the greatest at flirting. Here let me teach you, stand up and put that out." I motion to his cigar. Dabi does as told and stands in front of me. "For a girl like me to like a guy like you. You need to stand out a little more by being yourself. Ah ah ah, don't cut me off." I press my finger to his lips.

"Mmrph"

"Shhh. Baby~ listen, you need to be able to catch my eye, in a club there will be hundreds of others hitting on a pretty girl like me. So come on, get my attention." To make him even more flustered than he is, I wrap one leg around his getting extremely close to him that I can feel his breath on my face.

"DABI? WHERE ARE YOU? WE HAVE TO GET GOING!" What I assume is the girls voice from earlier bounces off of the alleyway walls of the diner and the store next door. He groans.

"You aren't getting rid of me y/l/n. I'll come back for you."

"I can't tell if that's a threat or not. I'll see you around then Dabi." I pat his chest and turn back to sit, finishing my brunch. More creaking of the stairs and I hear them walk off together.

"Oh yeah one more thing, y/l/n." He calls to me from the ground.

"What's up?"

"I'm a magician, check your back pocket." Dabi laughs again and walks away. I reach into my jean pocket and touch a piece of paper.

'Abracadabra, is this your future boyfriends phone number. It sure as hell is. ***-***-**** -Dabi'

My face breaks out into a stupid grin. I guess I will see him a lot sooner than expected.
❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎
Honestly Dabi is so hard for me to write about because he's not the lovey type. Hope this is good enough for you guys.