💛7 Minutes in Heaven?!💛

"When can we starttt?" I groan with my head resting on the couch.

"Hey chillax girl." Kaminari says from across the table with a wink. Momo was sweet enough to hold a party for a load of UA students, even for class b and c. We are actually waiting for Uraraka and Tsuyu to come back from the kitchen with snacks.

"Hey who thought of this idea in the first place?" Midoriya asks rubbing the back of his neck.

"Mina-chan and Jirou-chan did. Kero." Tsuyu walks in with a lemonade and a cooler full of sodas. Hands grab at all of the drinks but the lemonade, I hate carbonation. Sparkling water, sodas, bubbly juice, all gross. Lemonade however, it's perfect. Uraraka made some bowls of snacks float around her as she carries a bag of Dum-dums. Something else catches my eye, it's like different flavors of Pocky, I mean I wasn't expecting anything less from the Yaoyorozu family.

"If you give me any other flavor than the blue raspberry, lemon-lime, peach-mango, or strawberry I will start to cry, you hear me Ocha-chan?" My face lights up when she throws me my favorite snacks. A whole damn box of those American cheese squares Cheese-itz, all four flavors of my pops, and the only lemonade. "You're my favorite." I smile at her unwrapping the blue one, placing it into my mouth.

"Alright, are we going to play the damn game or what?" Bakugou has a sour face on.

"Stop being a baby Bakugou. You spin first." Mina shoves the bottle at him and looks down at the clean coffee table. With a grumble he flings the bottle, the opening landing on floating clothes. Just kidding, it's Hagekure.

"Okay. You two have seven minutes on the clock." Todoroki says looking at his expensive looking watch. I don't think Shoto got the memo that this is a student party not some formal get together. He looks good nonetheless, making my simplistic black spaghetti strap dress look like daily clothes. I start to pick at my nails, bored out of my mind. There's absolutely no sound besides the music outside of the bedroom and small talk from us.

"What do you think they're doing?" Midoriya asks, rocking on the heels of his feet.

I shrug and Iida replies, "I hope nothing inappropriate. As student rep-"

"Don't finish that." Tokoyami cuts him off, clearly annoyed by everyone dragging him into these things. It's not that he doesn't like us, he just doesn't find party games all that interesting.

"Eh, he's probably scaring her." Sero leans back with his hands crossed over his chest. Laid back like always.

They both stumble out from the closet. I arch and eyebrow at him and he shakes it off with a frown.

"Y/l/n, you give it a spin." Momo, who's next to me, my elbows me in the ribs. I pass my lollipop to her and she takes it in her own mouth. Don't even come after me. Before spinning the bottle I roll my eyes, I bite down on my lip *praying* that it won't land of Grape Juice. A cheer goes off in my head when it starts slowing down just as it passes by him, guaranteeing a guy other that Mineta. My eyes trail up the black with yellow bolt sweatshirt. I exhale a deep breath before pushing off the ground to my feet.

"Seven minutes lovelies!" Mina sings closing the door. Kaminari looks at me up and down, biting his lip.

"What?" A short laugh comes out from my mouth. I felt a little flustered from him just eyeing me.

"That dress looks great on you," He closes the space between us. "bet it looks better off." He purrs in my ear. I back up against the wall.

"Uh- I, huh. w-w-wait slow down. What's happening?"

"Ah, you're the cutest when embarrassed. I'm joking with you. Cmon we can just sit and talk if you'd like."
Kaminari grins patting the seat next to him on the floor. Hesitantly, I sit down into the spot and side eye him, only to find him staring back at me.

"Oh shit sorry." I say breaking eye contact again. When I get nervous I sometimes pick my nails which I find myself doing right now. Stopping before he can see I take another deep breath.

"Why you so worried? Come on, y/l/n, what's the worst thing I could do?" He grabs my chin with his thumb and index finger, making me face him. "I could hold you like this and kiss you. Or," Kaminari lets go of me and lays back. "We could just lay here."

"Fuck." I whisper to myself. The urge to kiss him was unreal. I just wanted to feel his lips on mine, badly. I climb on top of him.

"Hold on wait. D-d-dont." I lean in to his mouth and right before they touch I pull back, seeing the visible disappointment in his eyes.

"We should just lay here like this." My words mask the struggle to keep a laugh to myself. Rolling off of him, smirking. Surprise overcomes all of my emotions at once when I find Kaminari on top of me now.

"You won't escape this time." He grabs my face with one hand and dips down to land a kiss on my lips. They taste sweet, like the lollipop from earlier. "What? You've got some confusion written all over your face."

"Your lips taste like sugar." I tell him after I clean my lips with my tongue. "Peach-mango?"

"Peach-mango."

"I want another taste."

"Of course, Princess." He leans back down and kisses me. Our kiss turns heated and he lightly bites down on my bottom lip asking for permission. I happily grant it, my tongue against his, the candy's after taste still fresh.

"I turned your tongue a little bit blue." I giggle, saliva connects our mouths and I didn't lie. His tongue is a light shade of blue and he looks absolutely adorable.

"Have I ever told you how cute you are?" Almost as if he reads my mind. This brings heat to my face. "Really. I think you're beautiful, gorgeous, pretty, cute, adorable, precious. Wow there are a lot of words for the same thing." He giggles sending butterflies fluttering in my stomach.

"Thank you, Kaminari."

"You should be mine. Officially."

"Wait we were unofficially dating?"

"Well the bro's were always teasing me about my crush on you so, yeah, will you be my girlfriend?"

No hesitation, I nod a smile creeping onto my face. We walk out even though the timer didn't go off. Kaminari sits in his spot and I lay my head on his lap, chewing on the Cheese-itz sometimes feeding some to my new boyfriend. Everyone in our class were giving us some looks, not weird ones but confused ones.

"Babe. Babe. Babe. They're looking at us..." I complain.

"It's okay." He bends down and kisses my lips once and leans back. High giving his best friend Sero (Don't you dare tell me that the FanWiki says that Mineta is his best friend. Sero is, don't test me. Maybe Kiri too.) "By the way, I can see down your dress."

"Kaminari!"
❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎
Mmmm. He cute. I love the baby. Kisses. Mwah.