✨A Bestfriend Date? (pt. 1)✨ (fluff)

This story takes place with a modern kind of world. Snapchat, Tiktok, Instagram are all things in this world. Dirty jokes ahead⚠️ Enjoy~
☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎
"Y/l/n please be careful on your journey!" Ochaco smiles waving from the porch of the dorms. I return the gestures and turn my way back onto my walk. For the next four hours, I'll be riding a train to my favorite person in the world. Shindo Yo became my very best friend within the day we spent together at the Provisional Hero Exams.
☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎
"Stop at Ketsubutsu Koukou Station. Please pick up you belongings and wait until the train makes a full stop." I get up and grab a hold of my backpack strap and once the doors open I jump out scanning the small scattered crowd of people waiting for their train. I spot him on the platform and I break out into a run.

"Yo!" I fling myself at him and he catches me.

"Y/n! I missed you I missed you I missed you!" He squeezes me tight. Resulting in me gasping for air. "Sorry, it looks like I'm not used to my own strength." Giggling at his snarky comment, I look up at the clock that overhangs a pillar. 7:45 pm on the dot.

"This'll be the best two nights of your life." I grin at him.

"Why's that, y/l/n?"

"I'm going to teach you how to be a boyfriend!"

"What?"

"I. Am. Going. To. Teach. You. How. To. Be. A. Boyfriend." I tap his nose and his own grin forms. I tightly hug him again. Whispering in his ear. "I really missed you, I can't believe I haven't seen you for over two months."

"Yeah yeah, come on, let's go get something to eat, sound good?" He sets me down and holds onto my hand. I admire him so much, he has a strong sense of leadership, courage, kindness, open-mindedness, and optimism. "What do you want? Hold that thought, you want croquette?" My mouth waters thinking of it, ground beef, potatoes, carrot, and onions combined then deep fried.

I nod my head eagerly and he chuckles. He stops in front of the cutest little side shop, he slides the door open and waves to the shop cook.

"Yo! Your mother was just in, I think you just missed her though so. Oh you must be y/n! Yo wouldn't shut up about you, you know." The lady props her hand on her hip.

"Oh it-it's a pleasure! I hope he didn't say anything embarrassing." I stutter because I'm flustered knowing that Yo talked about me before.

"Ah it's the young Shindo, how've you been?" A man comes out from behind the kitchen area and he wraps his hand around his wife, kissing her head. They have beautiful rings on their fingers, that's how I know they're married. He eyes me and smiles. "You must be the gorgeous girl Yo couldn't stop talking about, he al- Ouch." He gets elbowed in the ribs making him flinch. I giggle and look at Yo, he's blushing and I think something in my heart pinged. Yo pulls me to a table that's in the middle of the floor.

"So what can I you two?" The lady puts the rag on the table, wiping it off from the last use.

"Croquette please!" I smile wide and look across to Yo.

"Could you make katsudon?" Ooo another good choice. It's fried pork cutlet on top of rice. Both of our dishes are usually served with tonkastu sauce and cabbage because it's fried. She pats the table and nods, walking into the back kitchen. 

"So how was it?" I ask leaning back in my chair. His eyes hold gaze with mine and he grins.

"What the nights I've spent wondering when I'd see you? Or the days I've spent wishing that you were next to me?" Yo's hand stretches out toward me, palm facing up. I gently place mine on top and he squeezes it.