💚Again?!💚 (fluff)

Hiiiiii~ It's sugawarak for a check in. I haven't been happy with the way I write, it's short and choppy. I've been trying to go for a more "sophisticated" writing style. So meaning more imagery and stuff, of course i'll still be trying to incorporate lots of dialogue. This will result in much longer chapters. But please be patient with me as I'm still learning to write well! Mwah 💋
☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎
I, y/l/n y/n, just landed the best spot in UA. My quirk which is Harmony is like that one fairytale girl Rapunzel with magic hair except I don't have that long of hair, I don't need hair for my quirk, blah blah blah. Able to slowly heal all kinds of injuries relatively quickly, my teacher of class 1-C let's me quote unquote train with Recovery Girl. My hair whips my face while I spin in the chair pulled in Recovery Girl's desk.

"Y/l/n, you'll get dizzy and throw up if you keep that up." Recover Girl hobbles in from the door with a new set of medicines. Her face is set with an uncomfortable stare at me. Though I just started my somewhat internship with her, she's already fed up with my childish demeanor.

"Yeah, my b Recovery!" Both of my feet land at once and I tower over the short lady. She passes me the basket and I place it into the cabinet above her desk that she is incapable of reaching. I stretch my limbs to place it on the top shelf where it originally resided. All Might opens the door rather quickly with a boy in his arms. He's scrawny and tiny compared to the number 1 hero.

"Again All Might?" Recovery scolds him, I continue to look at the boy being laid down in the bed. I rush over and loom over the injured party. He has soft green hair that piles on top of his head like a literal cloud. Quickly I scan his body for the injury and it's all over his hands, their bruised and most likely broken. The boy looks quite relaxed in his physical state.

"Yes, Young Midoriya has done it again." All Might bows slightly in my direction; I was taken aback and I quickly bow back. Recovery Girl smacks him with her syringe at his thick calf. She joins me in looking over the poor guy.

"I told you to be more careful Izuku." She mumbles under her breath before looking at me. Nodding I wrap my palm around his broken knuckles; Midoriya, as All Might called him, squeezes his eyes tightly. I hush him to tell him not to freak out.

A slight grin crawls onto my face. My quirk works as long as I sing any song meaning:

"I wanna put you in seven positions for seventy minutes babe~ You got a lot on your mind and I want to ease it up and lick it and slip it in~

"That's enough y/l/n." Recovery slaps my wrist making me instinctively let go of a surprised Midoriya's hand. The grin wouldn't go away when I saw how disappointed Recover Girl was. She sighs and goes to kiss his other hand. All Might looks over my shoulder at Midoriya's hand that I healed, which turned to a peachier color than before. Though I couldn't heal his broken bones it should be much easier for him to rest easy.

"You've got talent young one." His abnormally large hand rests its weight on my shoulder and I look up at him. "Well then I'll leave it to you two for him." All Might trues to rush out without any complications, but it seems that Recovery wasn't going to let him off the hook. Us two students watch the pros scamper out of the office room.

"So you feeling better green head?" I blow some hair out of my face and grin at his reaction to the nickname.

"I-it's Midoriya. Mi-Midoriya I-I-Izuku." His stuttering adds to his softness he seems to have. It kind of pisses me off at how cute he looks, helpless almost. Like a little puppy. "I-Is there, um, something w-wrong?"

"Huh? What do you mean?" I sit back down on the spinny chair from earlier. The balls of my feet touch the ground so slightly to make me spin super quick, quicker than with Recovery around.