✨A Bestfriend Date? (pt. 2)✨ (fluff)

This is part two of Shindo's story.
☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎
"Hey Yo?" I ask taking off my clothes and pulling on some pjs.

"What's up?"

"Can I borrow one of your hoodies?" His eyes narrow down on me and he uses his fingers and makes air quotes.

"Borrow?" Yo's eyebrows go up, which causes me to roll my eyes at him. Nodding my head, I watch him go to his closet and pull out one of his favorites. I know because he wears it frequently. Quickly thanking him with a hug, I pull it over my head. The front has a band's name on the front. 'Deep Dope' (shoutout to those who know where it's from)
"Should I be really nervous about the whole Bakugou coming to blow me up thing, y/n?"

"No, you should be fine. Aizawa sensei would never let him come over here without a leaves notice." I reassure him and stand in front of the mirror. When I pull my phone out, Yo wraps his arms around me and I take a picture.

 When I pull my phone out, Yo wraps his arms around me and I take a picture

Deciding to send the picture to the 'Hoe$' chat. I type, 'He let me borrow one of his hoodies🥺 It smells just like him, now I'm sad.' Sending it before Yo could read the caption, and turning off my phone. I toss it over my shoulder and it lands on his bed, I place my hands on top of his and we stay like that for a few seconds.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" He says into my shoulder. I giggle and nod but verbally reply because he couldn't see me nodding. Eventually, Yo gets his hands off of me and sets up the movie, then disappears downstairs. Plopping myself on his bed I tangle my legs with the extra blanket. Yo's phone pings, and although we never really set any rules for phones we have each other our passwords just in case.

Text: Tatami🤍🐢

Tatami: Hey Yo! Was wondering if you wanted to come over and hang?

"Yo!" I call to the open door and wait for a reply.

"What y/n?"

"Tatami texted and asked if could hang out, what should I tell her?" I know Nakagame from the provisional hero exams, and I now know that they go by first name basis like Yo and I.

Yo emerges from behind the door frame with a bag of chips and two water bottles. Grinning he replies, "If you want to go we can go hang out with them. Or we can hang out with them tomorrow."

Text: Tatami🤍🐢

Yo🥰: Hey, we can hang tomorrow maybe?

Tatami🤍🐢: fs! why are you busy right now?

Yo🥰: I'm with y/n right now, her and I are about to watch a movie.

Tatami🤍🐢: oh.

Tatami🤍🐢: alrighty, i guess i'll talk to you tomorrow? meet the gang and I at our usual spot.