🔆Flower Shop🔆 (fluff)

I'm tending to the flowers outside of my small shop when I notice a familiar pro hero. Hawks: the winged hero. He lands right next to me, sending gusts of wind up and making my hair fly back.

"I need red roses, mauve carnations, and corianders. Now please?" Hawks demands and I scurry into the store to not anger him. I think of his order and wonder who it's for. In 'flower language' roses are a romantic flower, carnations are romantic but ordering specifically mauve colored ones means lust, sex, desire. And coriander flower is small white flowers that show desire and fantasy. Someone's trying to get it on, I shove that thought out of my head and tie the bow on the bouquet.

"That's 62 dollars." I say and hand him the flowers, he nods and pays. When he doesn't move from his spot in front of the cashier I raise my eyebrow.

"Here," Hawks pushes the flowers in my direction with a stupid smirk. Not the one he rarely shows on tv, one that makes him say 'bet you didn't expect this.' "These are for you, beautiful."  I take them back and smile at him.

"Did you do your research on these?"

"No, I just asked my friend what flowers would be beautiful for a dime piece like you." He lets out a single chuckle.

"Let me tell you about them then." I put the flowers on the counter and walk to the door. Checking the time it's one minute before we close, so I lock the door and flip the sign. "Red roses like those are obviously the most romantic flower you can give. But the other two. Especially those carnations in that color? They symbolize lust." I press my index finger to his chest and he looks at me up and down.

"T-they what?" I see his personality break for the first time since ever. That cocky smile slips from his face and is replaced with a light pink hue. My finger falls down the center of his body and away from him.

"So, what is it you really want? A one night stand like those other bastards, or you want a relationship you can come home to?" I walk away from him to hang my work apron up on the hooks. I live right above the flower shop considering my family runs the shop and I fell in love with it since I was a child.

"W-well I mean. I think you're very pretty and I wasn't sure I would be in a position like this."

"How about this Hawks," I look back at him from the doorway of the stairs. "I'll go change into something nice, then we can go out. After that you can make your decision. Sounds good?"

"Yeah." He leans against the counter and touches the petals of the flowers he got me. I smile and run upstairs. I find myself in a comfortable outfit which honestly I wouldn't change into anything else. When I make my way back down I see Hawks looking at the arrangements my sister and I made earlier today. "These are beautiful."

"It's just some tulips and baby's breath." My shoes felt uncomfortable so I switch to sneakers.

"You look great..." He looks at me and I fill the blank.

"Y/l/n."

"Takami. Not Hawks." We share a smile before I unlock the door and lock it after leaving.

"So *Takami* where are we going?" I emphasize his name that he trusts me with.

"How about," He picks me up by my knees and back into a princess hold, startling me a bit. Takami flaps his wings and we are soaring in the sky. "we find a cute park to watch the stars?"

"So you are a romantic, interesting. I'm joking, Takami. Wow I seriously am taking this whole name calling business far." I see him give a small smirk before putting his serious face on.

"Fine, *yln* I like you. You've got sass, not like those fans that would fall to their knees for me (I'm looking right at you reader ;) ) I'm quite attracted to that." He looks down at me and noticed I wasn't really paying attention.

"Mmhmm, whatever you say lover boy." Abruptly we land and he sets me down on the grass. "Hey Ha- Takami?"

"What?"

"You're really cute." I tap his nose and watch his facade crack again. Giggling, I fall back onto the cool grass looking up at the sky. He lays down next to me and slides his arm underneath my neck. "Forward I see." It's the best feeling; teasing the nonchalant hero.

"Sorry-" He tries to pull his arm back but with my hand I grab him. I can tell Hawks is taken aback because he opens his mouth and then closes it. I nestle closer to his side and stare into the endless sky. We lay there for the next three hours pointing out the stars that shone the brightest. He turns to look at me and I shudder. "What now I make you nervous?"

"No, I'm just cold." I pull Takami up and he understands the gesture. I watch in amazement in how he gets his jacket off. Passing it to me, I let it sit on my shoulders. Our eyes hold contact.

"You know, I'm a guy full of spontaneous actions." He places a hand at the back of my head and pulls me in for a kiss. I lean in and our lips touch. I put both of my hands on his chest and continue kissing him. It felt like a fantasy, like a fairytale come true. I swear to god I went to heaven and back with just three kisses. I grin against him and open my eyes slowly.

"Good, it'll keep me guessing. I hate predictable guys, like be more adventurous for gods sake! Like come on, I'd rather die today after having the time of my life than live forever with no journey." He eyes me up and down and smirks.

"You look so good in my jacket I feel like getting you a matching one just so we would look like a killer couple."

"That is... if I say yes." I say the last part in his ear. I watch as Takami visibly tenses up in front of me.

"R-right."

"So."

"Will you go out with me?"

"Sure."

"That's it? You don't need to think it over?"

"Nope."

"So we're dating?"

"Yup."

"Are you really just going to give me one word answers?"

"Yes."

"I hate you."

"Love you too."
❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎
Um this Hawks became a bit more... 'human' like I guess you get to see more. Emotion? Idk. But here he issss.