🚬Sharing is Caring🚬 (fluff)

This one is definitely one of the more spicy ones so slight nsfw.
☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎
C'mon, you can't blame me for *really* wanting to put on my boyfriend's clothes. Besides he's in the shower I bet if I'm quick I can get in and out of his white shirt and his jacket. I strip out of my own shirt and pull his on, it's a boring white shirt that smells like smoke. For obvious reasons. The jacket however smells like a clean... car? I can't quite place it, but it's a pleasing contrast to the smokiness of the shirt. Standing in front of the mirror, the jacket goes well past my forearm, the shirt stopping at mid thigh, the train of the jacket is on the ground a little bit. It's warm though and comfy. Now I understand why he doesn't wear any other clothes besides these and like one other outfit.

"Y/l/n? Babe. Aye. Please tell me you're not wearing my clothes." He calls from his bathroom. But me being busy looking at myself in the reflection didn't notice the water turning off. I panic and quickly think of something to say before he comes out.

"N-n-no! I'm not wearing your clothes." I've got one arm out of the jacket when the door opens. Steam tumbled out past a naked Dabi with a towel wrapped around his waist. I salivate a little looking at him. He grins and looks at me up and down, I completely blank out for a few seconds. My feet take off out of his room and out into the main room of the LoV's hideout. I can hear Dabi's own steps following me, unfortunately I can't really use my quirk on him unless I can touch him, which at this moment would make me slow down, and if I slow down well I'll get caught.

The jacket flows behind me from the airflow of my speed. It slaps Togas calf as I run past her.

"Is that y/l/n wearing Dabi's clothes?"

"Yeah." Shigaraki replies cooley, as if this is normal.

"And is that Dabi only in a towel running after them?"

"Mmhmm."

"What next Twice comes out with a chicken?"

"Did someone say chicken?" Twice walks through the door, blocking Dabi temporarily from getting me.

"Most likely a bucket of chicken from KFC. So yes." Shigaraki scratches his neck and watches us run around in circles around the bar floor.

"You guys really are crazy."

"If you say so, Toga." Shigaraki's voice drips in sarcasm.

"Tomura Shigaraki, you should stop them before they break anything." Bartender Kurogiri calmly tries to convince our leader what to do.

"Come back here idiot." His hand touches the jacket but there's no grab.

"Nah, I want to see who dies first." Shigaraki laughs dismissing his right hand man. I grab Togas arm and fling her behind me to use her as a short barrier.

"Outta my way stupid." Toga screams as she makes contact with the bar counter. Dabi is getting closer to me by the second.

"What the hell is Dabi doing in a towel, Shigaraki?"

"Be quiet Spinner I'm watching them."

His hand wraps itself around my wrist and he twirls me around to face him. "Hah, gotcha." He picks me up with my arms pressed to my sides, restricting me from scratching him. I kick my legs but he doesn't let go of me. We go back into his room with me desperately calling for help from any of the others. "Strip, babe I need to get dressed."

"No."

"No?"

"No."

"Fine, I guess I'll do it myself." I watch him grab the jacket flaps and pulling them off of my shoulders. To try and keep in on, I hold onto the cuffs of the top. "No, let go Princess."

"Nuh uh." He gives me a look before he pulls me into a kiss. Interest makes me loosen my grip for a second but it's all Dabi needs to get it off of me. Dabi looks down at me with a satisfied smirk before moving onto the shirt.

"We can do this the ea-"

"You're not getting this back."

"God you're wasting my time." He pushes me against the wall and kisses my neck.

"Wait this isn't what I signed up for." I can feel his tongue run over my collar bone. His hand crawls to my neck and pushes it against the wall giving it a small squeeze. I let out a sound that makes him have a stupid douche look. Making me forget why he's doing this in the first place he seductively slips his hand under my shirt and touches my midriff sending chills all over. And in one smooth motion the shirt comes off, his hand comes off, his mouth leaves me wanting more. I watch in disbelief when he puts the shirt and jacket on and walks to his dresser for boxers and his pants.

"What're you looking at me for, Princess?"

"Did you just-"

"Trick you into think we were about to have sex just to get my clothes back? Yeah, do you have something to say about that or can I continue getting dressed?"

"Did you just hear what you said?"

"About what?"

"God I hate you." I say to him and my back hits the wall once again from force on my neck.

"Watch yourself Kitty~ you might just get what you want." He secures the belt and walks out of his room.  I sit on his bed pulling my own shirt from before back on. I wait there for an hour. Contemplating what I should do, go after him, no that'll be desperate. Stay here and wait for him? That still sounds desperate.

"Y/l/n, we're going out for a bit, you want anything?"  Toga cracks the door open. I shake my head and she nods closing the door. "You're such a dummy, Dabi! She's petrified because of you! Should've just let her wear your clothes."

"Toga let's go before y/l/n blasts this place up. If you're coming Dabi you better put that flame out." Shigaraki's scratchy voice makes me wince. The door opens again slowly, my boyfriend standing there leaned against the door frame. He walks over after closing the door and I know this is my chance to attack. I wrap one of my legs around the back of his knees, pulling them toward me and bringing Dabi down to me. I straddle his lap before he could get up. My legs criss cross behind his back, locking him in my grasp.

"Kitty grew claws?" He growls in my ear. "I like that~"

"Make any noises and I stop to play with myself with you chained up to the bed." I sternly say to him. His face falls and he gives up.

I love nights like these.
❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎
Ngl the only reason I had enough courage to write this is because I just listened to a Dabi x listener ASMR from Yagami Yato and thought this was a cute idea. Also thirst trap🥵