🔆7 Minutes in Heaven?!🔆

I take another sip from my glass. High school reunions are officially the worst party to be at. Everyone has changed, the heroes I used to know either became decently big or fell short and gave up. My friends from high school are still pretty average people considering they took up more rescue centered agencies. But I took up a fighting agency.

"Hey there beautiful. What're you doing all by yourself?" The wall shakes a tiny bit when the guy leans against it. I pay no attention to him considering he smells like booze. I take another sip of juice and nod. I do not drink alcohol, it's to keep up my hero reputation.

"I'm just here. Why?"

"You should come with me, look at you. I thought guys would be all over the most attractive woman here. Guess I'm lucky."

"Actually you're not. Your number 28."

"Of what list babygirl?"

"Guys who have hit on me, now scat." I face the guy finally. And something in my heart pings. Keigo is standing there. With a fluffy thick coat and his beautiful wings half expanded behind him.

"Hey y/l/n. How've you been?" He smirks there's the egotistical bastard I know.

"Going. Now what do you want?"

"I'll make you a deal. I'll flip a coin and if it lands on heads then you'll have to play a little game with me."

"And why would I do that? You screwed me over in UA. How's it different?" I flip my hair over my shoulder staring back out to all of the people dancing.

"I've changed I swear." Keigo says pulling a silver coin from his pocket.

"Alright. 50/50 chance." The clink of ice cubes fill our silence as I place it on the table next to me. He grins and flips the coin, catching it in midair and slamming it down on the back of his hand. Anticipation builds and I groan. "What game?"

"7 Minutes in Heaven." He growls with his mouth by my ear.

"Hmm. Seems like you remember my weakness."

"I remember a lot about you, gorgeous."

"We can't play."

"Why not?"

"There's no one else to play with."

"That's fine." Keigo takes my hand and leads me past our classmates. He waves hi to a lot of them. Oh what it was like to be popular in high school. Not saying I wasn't, but I didn't like all of the attention. His hand pushes me into a small room with a sofa, mini fridge, small table, lamp, and a television. "Come on, there's no need to struggle. It's just me, your friendly neighborhood hero Hawks."

"Right, well seven minutes start now I guess." I plop into the couch and he sits next to me throwing an arm around my shoulder. He leans his head against mine.

"You're just as cuddly as I remember you to be, y/l/n."

"Listen Keigo, I don't wanna mess around with you. You broke my heart in the past, and ever since then I've been focusing on hero work rather than relationships."

"I said I'm sorry about that, I was drunk."

"Yeah, as a 17 year old douche. Look I'm just gonna sit here for seven minutes."

"And I'm not." He picks me up and sets me on his lap. "I missed you."

"You mean missed my body." I say pushing his hands off of my waist.

"That's not true." He whispers into my ear, a shiver running through me.

"Maybe we shouldn't do this." I plant my feet on the ground but his arms grab a hold of me again and pulls me back to his chest.

"Not so fast babygirl. I really did miss you." He kisses my ear. Another weakness of mine.

"Mmhmm, sure." I squirm a little.

"I miss your smile when we go on flights. Your laughter when I tickle you or when I tell a terrible joke that only you understand. Miss when you would crawl on top of my and just hug me after a long day of hero course school. I missed your smell and your touch. I missed all of you, inside and out." He places another kiss behind my ear, the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. "And when you squirm like this when I kiss your weak spots, makes me the happiest man on Earth."

"And you lost all of that the moment you decided to kiss her."

"Look it was one kiss. That's all it was. I was lonely while you were abroad in America." He rubs his hands up and down my arm. It's true, it was only one kiss, nothing more than that. But it shattered me knowing that he couldn't hold back from kissing her and not me. I crane my head to look at him from over my shoulder. He has a soft smile on his face and a sad look in his eyes. Gold shines in the light of the room. His eyes are gorgeous, making me melt into his arms. I lean back against his chest and relax.

"I missed you, Keigo. So fucking much. It's been too long since I've kissed you properly." I tilt my head up to look at him with him looking down. A single tear rolls down my cheek but he smiles.

"Don't cry gorgeous. Princesses don't shed tears." He wipes it away and pushes his lips against mine. His lips softer than I remember, and tastes like liquor.

"Disgusting." I say pushing his face gently away from me. Giggling when I see his face.

"Aww I'm sorry baby. I didn't know you would come back to me, I drank to relieve the pain. See I'll drink water." Lightly placing me back on the couch he walks over to the fridge and pulls out a bottle of water. Downing the whole thing. He returns and lifts me to face him in his lap. Kissing him is like heaven to me. Ever since we broke up I've never taken another lover, whenever I think of going serious with someone I always think of Keigo holding me close and I can't do it anymore. The timer goes off on my phone. I try pulling back but he's holding me too close, his hand leaves the back of my head never breaking the kiss. Reaching into my back pocket he taps the phone screen until it stops beeping. He places it on the table behind me.

"The time went off, Keigo. Let's head back."

"I'm not done yet." He pecks my lips before saying, "Oh and the coin from earlier? It only has heads." Snickering as he pulls me into another deep kiss.
❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎
Did I get butterflies in my stomach from writing this? That's a secret I'll never tell xoxo Simp.