For someone

After breakfast, I change into a comfortable clothes, and give him other clothes too, and walk into the front door. I open it and turn around to look at him. He was sit down on the couch staring at me. "Hey, C'mon" I say giving him a sigh with my hand. He quickly stands up wagging softly his tail from side-to-side, "But. . . you told me that I must not be outside".

"Well, I was meaning outside in the city" I reply. We walk outside the house. He starts looking at the big thousands trees around. "You live in the forest" He says with his mouth half open looking at everything. "Yup. People never come here. They prefer to live in condos or apartments. Bring this please" I say pointing at a couple of fishing rods that are resting on a big table. I walk into the back of the house. There's a big lake, huge to say. I carry a couple of buckets and get closer to a small boat, with its motor pointing into the horizon and the bow of the boat pointing into land. I put the buckets on the boat and Collin get closer to me with the fishing rods.

We climb on the boat and I turn on the motor. The wooden boat start moving backwards into the lake and in a couple of minutes later, we are in the middle of the dark blue water. I grab a fishing rod, "You know how to fish?". He grabs the other fishing rod exactly like how I was holding it "No, but I will in a few moments". I put the bait on the hook and looked at him. He firstly doubted of grabbing the small worm but he did it. Then I pulled back and threw the hook forward into the water. He did exactly the same but to the other side of the boat.

I tie the fishing rod in a part of the boat, then I tie his fishing rod too, so we don't need to hold it the entire time. "You do this always you don't work?" He asks looking at me. "No, I don't do it too often. I just wanted to show you how to fish." I reply with a smile.

"So you only cook, build things and fish?" He asks. "And suffer with a mother crazy for alien things" I say chuckling a little, then I look at the ground. I feel his hand resting on top of mine. Actually, I need it. Someone caring of me. Everybody needs it someday. "It's. . . look I don't hate my life, it's great, but. . . I don't like it too much. I just want to do something else. . . be something else. . . for someone, maybe" Then I let a sigh.

"I would like to share thing with you as well but I don't remember nothing. I just woke up and look at-" . "I know, I know. Baseball bat" I say looking at him. He smiles, looking at me with his emerald eyes. Suddenly, his fishing rod starts moving.

Collin raise his ears up and look at me. "I caught a fish." Then, the fish, starts pulling the fishing rod. "Grab it!" I say standing up. He grabs the fishing rod and try to pull it. But It seems that he is about to get pulled into the water, so I grab the fishing rod behind him and start pulling too. Until the hard string broke. I fall down into the bottom boards of the boat and he falls on top of me.

He quickly turns around and look at me completely blushed. I start laughing, loudly. He starts laughing too. I sit down on the centre thwart of the boat and help him to sit down too. "Bad luck. The string broke. We only have one last chance." I say looking at my fishing rod.

We stay there, talking, joking a little, laughing for a long time. But I didn't catch anything. So we went back to land. He grabs the fishing rods and get out of the boat while I carry the buckets. "Where do I leave these?" Asks Collin with the rods on his hands. "In the same place where it was" I reply putting the bucket on the floor.