Sneak Peek

I Will

I stood up in front of the door holding the golden key in my hand, I was shacking terrified. I took a few, long, heavy breaths before opening the door slowly. I quickly enter and close as quietly as possible. The house was dark, with a cold and quiet breeze.

The stairs are just across the door. I let a quiet sigh and start walking straight, very quietly, directly to the stairs.

"You are late. . . Come here" I heard while I stayed frozen in my place. With my hair stood up and my blood cold.

I walked to the room where I heard the voice, and saw the figure of a drunk man, a white bottle on his right hand and using his other hand as a support on the wall.

"Sorry dad. . . t-today Mr. Roosevelt forg-" . "I don't care!" He yelled, throwing his bottle to the floor. The bottle broke in thousands of flying pieces that spread to everywhere of the small living room. He lifted his tight dress shirt and took off his belt from his dusty pants.

I knew what was going to happen. I dropped my school bag and ran upstairs as fast as I can, directly to my room. I slammed the door closed and locked it. Then everything stayed quiet for a few moments, or as I saw it, for hours.

Suddenly the door knob started moving wildly. I could hear my father coursing outside, before he began to kick the door. I looked around terrified and took the option of hide inside my small closet. I hugged my legs, crying quietly, surrounded by hanged shirts and jackets.

The door finally broke in a half after a few kicks, and I heard my father walking around my room. "Come out come out were ever you are~" He said, whipping the leather belt on the wooden floor "Beep". I hear him, his breathing, getting closer to the closet where I'm hide. "Beep" He replied.

The floor started cracking, louder at every time. I could hear his breathing getting heavier, panting. "Beep Beep Beep" He repeated, without stopping. The only thing I could do was cover my eyes, my heart a thousand per hour and tears rolling down my cheeks.

I just hope this is another nightmare. . .

And the closet's door opened.

If you want to see the continuation of the story, read ' I WILL ' by me. If you do, I hope you like it. If you don't. . . then. . . I'll feel bad :c

Thank you for read this ☺.