Ch.1 Life

EMMA'S POV

"Take this food you bitch! You are not getting anything for next two days now." Jenna my foster mother yelled at me as she threw a plate with bread at me.

It was the only food I got here to eat.

My name is Emma Johnson and I live with my foster parents for I guess last 10 years. And my life is horrible. They adopted me because they needed a maid and not a child. Jenna and Robert Johnson are my foster parents. They have a daughter Tina who is elder than me.

The three of them make me do all the chores in the house. They come late at night and beat me. Sometimes I pass out from all the beatings. I tried running away many times but they always caught me and then my punishment was severe.

I live in an attic with only a bed with worn out mattress and a tubelight. It is very cold here and I only have one torn blanket from last 10 years.

 It is very cold here and I only have one torn blanket from last 10 years

They feed me only a slice of bed once in 2 days. I have never seen any human other than the Johnsons.

I have not stepped a foot outside this house from last 10 years.

I get to wear Tina's old clothes that she throws away.

I ate the bread slice while thinking about my life.

Who were my real parents?

Why did they leave me?

Why didn't they want me?

Why no one wants me?

What is my fault?

I wiped a tear from my face.

I guess I will always live like this. In misery. In this attic With the rats.

"Emma! Come down you bitch!" I heard Robert yell for me.

Time for another punishment.

I stood up and came down from the attic.

Robert and Jenna were standing in the living room while Tina was siting on the couch and crying.

Robert came to me and slapped me in my face.

"Where is the necklace you whore?!" He yelled.

I looked at him in confusion.

"W-what necklace?" I stuttered.

"The necklace I gifted Tina on her birthday. Where is it?" He asked griping my hair.

"I..I d-dont know." I said as tears started streaming down my face.

"Dont fucking lie to me you slut! I know you stole it! You worthless piece of shit!" Jenna yelled.

Robert punched me in face and I fell down.

Then he started kicking me in stomach.

I felt pain in my already broken ribs.

I could do nothing as he continued kicking me.

After a while when he was satisfied he stopped and went away.

I felt all of them go to their rooms to sleep.

I tried getting up ignoring the pain in my stomach.

I held the nearby table for support.

I winced in pain as I walked to the washroom.

I entered the washroom and closed the door behind me.

I looked at my reflection.

My face was tears strained. Blood was oozing out from my nose.

My stomach had bruises from todays and earlier beatings.

I looked ugly.

I cleaned my wounds and went back to the attic.

I lied on the old broken bed and closed my eyes. Hoping to get a good and beating free day tomorrow.

________________________________

CARL'S POV

Punch.

Kick.

Punch.

Kick.

I punched the man again. This time in the chest. I made sure that this was the final blow. His body fell on the ground limp. He was dead.

I smirked looking at his body.

It is my job to kill.

I am the leader of world's biggest mafia group.

I am Carl Smith. (A/N THE NAME CHANGES TO DOMINIC AFTER A FEW CHAPTERS.)

Everyone fears me. No body dares to defy me. Because they know the result of pissing me off. They will be dead if they make me angry.

"Boss lets go before the cops arrive." My right hand Aiden said.

"You think the cops can harm me?" I asked him.

"Ofcourse not. But again they will make some sort of stupid news out of it." He said.

He was right. The cops and media always make some stupid news about me.

"Okay. Lets go." I said wiping my hands.

We went to my mansion.

Stella my maid opened the door for me

"Hello sir." She greeted me.

I nodded at her.

I went to the bar I had with Aiden.

"Sir we have one more problem." Aiden said.

"What is it now?" I asked making myself a drink.

"The man who was supposed to give us money for the drugs has not given us the money yet. Its been a month since we gave him the drugs." He said.

"Don't tell such small matters to me Aiden. Solve it yourself. Send our men to him and bring the money. If not then kill him." I said.

"But the matter is not small. The amount is worth 2 million dollars. And he is suspected to be having relations with our rival gang."

This point caught my attention.

I hate cheaters. I hate traitors.

"Then we must pay him a visit Aiden." I said smirking.

""Okay boss. When shall we go?" He asked.

"Tomorrow morning" I said.

"What is his name by the way?" I asked.

"He is Robert Johnson." Aiden said.

"Robert Johnson I am coming to your house soon."