Ch.4 Mafia

EMMA'S POV

I yawned and rubbed my eyes.
Yesterday I had the best sleep in my entire life. I was cuddling with Carl on this comfortable and soft bed all night. I am so grateful to him for all of this.

"Good morning Angel." I heard Carl's husky morning voice. I don't know why but his voice alone brought shivers on my spine.

"Good morning." I said looking at him.

He was resting his head on his hand that was supprted by his elbow on the bed. While I lay beside him.

"How did you sleep last night?" He asked removing a hair from my face.

"It was g-good. It was the b-best sleep I ever had. Thank you Carl." I said.

He smiled at me.
"No need to thank me Angel."

I smiled at him.

"You're hungry?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Lets have breakfast then." He said.

"Can I get cleaned up first?" I asked.

"Ofcourse. I will get fresh first then you can shower. Or....shall we go together in the shower?" He said in a very low voice.

Me and Carl bathing together? No!

My face heated up.

"N-No. I...I will s-shower after y-you." I said with my face turned all red.

He started laughing looking at me.

"Oh angel....look at your face. I was joking honey. But still I like the idea." He winked at me before going to the bathroom.

I blushed thinking about showering with him.

Why do I feel something in my stomach with the thought of showering together? I feel a tingly sensation down there.
I shrugged.

I decided to choose my clothes
Until then. All the clothes we had bought where already set in my wardrobe. How? Who did that?

Ignoring my doubts I choose my outfit for today.

I heard the bathroom door open meaning Carl came out

I turned around but my eyes widened as I saw Carl standing only in his towel hanging very low on his waist.

I turned around so I will not face him.

He chuckled.

"You know you can see me,  I wont mind." He said.

I shook my head making him laugh more.

"Okay. You can go shower now." He said.

I turned around but still looking down. I ran to the bathroom as fast as I can.

I heard his beautiful laugh.

I brushed my teeth and showered. I wore the clothes and came out of the bathroom.

Carl was combing his hair when I came out. He was dressed in a suit. He looked very handsome.

"Take a picture Angel." He said smirking.

I blushed when he caught me checking out.

"Lets go for breakfast." He said and held my hand. We went to the dining room where Stella served us breakfast. It was delicious.

"Angel, I have to go for some work so I will have to leave you alone here. But don't worry Stella is here. If you want anything then she will be there for you. Don't worry I will be back soon." He said kissing my forehead.

I pouted.

I didn't want him to leave. He is the only one I know. I will miss him.

He understood what I was thinking.
"Angel don't worry. I will be back very soon. And you can take a tour of the house with Stella. You know there isva big garden at the back and it has so many flowers. You will love it. Why don't you explore the house?" He asked cupping my face.

"Flowers?" I asked excitedly. I loved flowers.

He nodded smiling.

"I will see the g-garden." I said.

"Okay. Stella you will give Emma a tour of the house and also take her to the garden." He said.

"Sure sir." Stella said.

"Okay. Now I will leave. Bye angel." He said kissing my cheek.

"Bye Carl." I said.

I saw him going out of the door.

"Are you his girlfriend Miss Emma?" Stella asked suddenly.

Girlfriend? What is that?

I frowned.
"What is that?" I asked her.

She looked at me as if I had grown two horns.

"You don't know what is a girlfriend?" She asked.

I shook my head.

"Its okay. You are so cute. I am so happy master found you." She said.

"So what is a g-girlfriend?" I asked.

"Nothing. Why don't you ask master about it?" She said nervously.

She is right. Carl will explain me properly.

I nodded at her.

"Lets go then? the house is very big so it will take time to see everything." She said.

"Yeah. Lets go." I said.

After that she showed me the house.

The house was huge with 3 floors.It had 1 living room and 2 more halls for parties. It had 8 bedrooms and 11 bathrooms. There was a dining room, kitchen, playing room which had many games, a movie theatre, a library, swimming pool, an office, a meeting room, basketball court, jogging track, a lawn and a huge garden with many flowers.

I also noticed many guards men in black clothes around the house. Stella said they are the bodyguards. I don't know what job Carl does that he needs so much security and also has so much money.

"Stella what job does Carl do?" I asked.

She looked at me shocked.

"Ofcourse you don't know. He is the mafia boss. Leader of world's biggest mafia. He also has buissness. So he is also a buissnessman. Everyone in this world is afraid of him. He is a very powerful and dangerous man." I got scared listening to her.

Mafia? I have heard that word. I know they are dangerous people. I have also seen Carl shooting Robert. That means he is a mafia boss and he can hurt me too.

How can I be so stupid? Why I didn't see the way everyone in the mall was afraid of him. He is dangerous. He can kill me any time.

'But he will not harm you. He is nice with you.' A voice in my heart said.

I didn't realise the tears in my eyes were freely falling until Stella shook me.

"Miss Emma? What happened? Why are you crying?" She asked.

"He..he will hurt me too. He is..he is d-dangerous. I want to g-go. I will l-leave." I said.

"What?"

We both turned around to see Carl with angry expression looking at me.