Ch.22 Hurt

SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE. I WILL TRY TO UPDATE AGAIN SOON.

EMMA'S POV

I had decided now. I want to get punished because it is all my fault. The poor guard should not suffer.

I was firm on my decision but the look on Dominic's face gave me second thoughts. What if I end up hurt badly? I remember when I was with Robert and his family, they used to punish me so badly for slightest of thing. Once I forgot to iron Tina's clothes and I remember getting my hand broken by them. I was only ten then. I shook the bad memories away. Dom won't hurt me. I hope.

He was looking at me with a smirk on his face and I knew that he had everything already planned in his mind. I gulped as his eyes suddenly darkened. What was he even thinking? A small shiver made its way down my back.

"Fine if you want to get punished. Remember that you chose to get punished." He said looking ahead.

This made me worry more. What if he seriously hurts me?

"Um..are you also...going to break my hand...?" I asked him while fidgeting with my fingers.

I heard him leave a heavy sigh.

"For the last time angel, I am telling you I will never ever hurt you. Please don't think like that." He said holding my hands. I nodded.

"Lets go. We have so many things ahead." He said coming out of his car and then opened my door too. As I was going to walk, he carried me in his arms bridal style making me yelp. I giggled as he carried me inside. Stella smiled at us as she saw us going up in our room. I am excited for the punishment though a little fear still resides in me.

He placed me on the bed before going back and locking the door behind him. Turning towards me with an evil smirk he started taking slow steps towards me like a predator does for a prey. I moved back until my back hit the hard bedpost. He stopped near the foot of the bed and held my ankle and pulled me to him making me squeal. I laid facing him as he hovered over me.

"You are in so much trouble baby." He said as his face inched closer to mine. He placed a brief kiss on my lips before pulling away and suddenly sitting beside me. He pulled me on his lap and started undressing me. I blushed though he had seen me naked so many times.

After fully stripping me he made me lie on his lap so my butt was facing him. I frowned. What was he...-SMACK!

I yelped as he spanked me. My face burned with embarrassment. I was not a child now to get spanked. Why is he doing this?

"Ummm..Dominic...what are you.." SMACK!

He ignored my words as he spanked me 10 more times. I was crying now. It hurted like hell but there was a tingly sensation between my legs too whenever he rubbed my butt before spanking me again. At the end when he stopped I was a crying and whimpering mess. 

He pulled me to his chest and started whispering sorry in my ears but I was too hurt and angry at him so I did not even reply him. I kept on crying while he was still wiping my tears away.

"Angel, I am sorry love. I told you that I don't want to punish you but you see..." he trailed off. "I am sorry okay. Now please stop crying and give me my favourite smile." He said trying to convince me. But I shook my head and ran to the bathroom. I was going to close the door behind me but he manged to place his foot between the door. What does he want?! I don't want to talk to him. He hurt my bum and though it felt nice I still don't want to talk to him.

He gave me a pleading look.

"Please angel?" He asked me. I shook my head at him.

He sighed in defeat and his shoulders slumped. I feel bad for him but I can't forgive him so easily. Well I know I told him that I want to get punished but he said he won't hurt me. And yeah he did not actually hurt me but now I don't know when I will be able to sit properly.

"Fine. But um..there is a lotion in the compartment. Don't forget to use it. Or shall I help you with it?" He asked me. I shook my head at him and closed the door.

AUTHOR'S POV

Dominic's face fell as his angel closed the door on his face. He did not want to hurt her.

'Maybe I did hurt too much.' He thought. He walked out of the room and down to the living room.

He was walking to the kitchen to bring some food for his angel when a high pitched voice stopped him.

"Hi Baby!"