Ch.15 Bath

CARL'S POV

"MR.SMITH! DOCTOR IS CALLING FOR YOU." Stella said peeking through the door of my office where I was siting alone to take off my mind from a few things.
"I will be there." I said getting up from the chair.
Its been 2 days since Emma's is unconcious. 2 days since that bastard harassed her.

I walked down towards the room where Emma was kept. I knocked on the door twice before going in.

Stella and Doctor were looking at me with a smile on their faces. But what caught my eye was a certain pair of brown eyes were looking at me with confusion laced on her face.
"Emma!" I said before rushing towards her.

She looked at me with a blank expression as I kissed her forehead.

"You're awake angel! Finally!" I said cupping her face.
"Mr.Smith Miss Emma is still weak. So make sure she eats properly and doesn't take any stress." Doctor Shroff said.
"Yes doctor. Don't worry." I said looking at my angel with a smile. She was looking at everyone with confusion like a lost child. Her lips had a pout as she was trying to comprehend what was going on.

"Please give her the prescribed medicine on time." Doctor said to me and Stella.

Doctor left after that and Stella followed. I was finally alone with my angel. I looked at her with a smile which she returned with a blank face. I sighed. I held her small hand in my hand and kissed it.

"How are you angel? You feel good?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

She didn't say anything just nodded. She was still in shock from what happened to her in the beach house.

I sighed loudly. "Baby, everything is fine now. You are safe. I am sorry I couldn't protect you. I am so sorry baby. Please forgive me." I pleaded her. She must be mad at me for not protecting her. She should be mad at me. She has all the right.

She parted her lips trying to speak.

"I-Its not your fault C-Carl." She stuttered. Her voice came out hoarse due to her dry throat. I took the glass of water and made her drink it. I helped her sit straight with her back resting on the wall.

"Its my fault. I couldnt protect you. You are in this mess because of me Angel."  I said looking away from her. How can I look into her eyes when she had to suffer assault because of me.

I felt small hands on mine. I turned to look at Emma.
She had tears in her eyes. I frowned.
"Angel what happened? Don't cry." I said cupping her face.
She shook her face. Tears started falling freely from her eyes.
"H-He....he t..touched me...." she trailed down crying and held her face in her hands and cried.

I felt my heart tear when I saw her like this. She looked so vulnerable. I can't see her like this. She deserves happiness.
I removed her hands covering her face. Her face had grown red and her eyes bloodshot.
I wiped her tears and pulled her into my chest. I wrapped my arms around her tightly and rubbed her back. She wrapped her small arms around me and cried her heart out.

"Shh..its okay angel. You are safe now." I cooed.
Her cries turned into sobs after a few minutes. I kept comforting her by rubbing her back and kissing her head.
"I-I know you dont like me now. I am impure.." she trailed off.

I was shocked to listen her words. How can she say that? I love her and I always will. She is my angel. She is the purest soul I have seen.

I pulled her away from me and held her shoulders.
She looked down shedding tears.

"Look at me angel." I said sternly.

She slowly turned her gaze towards me.

"I love you Emma. And I will always love you. You are the purest person I know. So stop saying that you impure. I love you for who you are and what that Aiden did doesn't affect my feelings for you. They have just increased. My love for you had increased day by day. When you were away from me, I broke Emma. I was missing you terribly Emma. It was breaking me to not have you around. You make me complete Emma. You are mine. And I am yours from the moment I saw you. I love you." I said as a tear escaped my eyes.
She was looking at me with shock and confusion. Her mouth opening and closing like a fish. Cute.

I held her face in my hands and kissed her. I kissed her slowly and gently. It had my love and care for her. She didn't respond at first but after some time she wrapped her hands around my neck and kissed me back.
After a few minutes we pulled away. She was flushed and she looked down hiding her blush.

"Lets get you to our room." I said.

I held her in my arms bridal style and started walking towards our room. She had wrapped her arms around my neck holding me.

On our way we passed many maids and guards. All of them looked at us in awe making angel blush more. She looks so cute when she blushes.

I entered my bedroom and kept her on the bed.
I closed the door behind me.
I started coming closer to her and then leaned down towards her face.

"I haven't taken a bath." She said just as my lips were going to touch hers.

I chuckled. I pecked her lips before again holding her in my arms.

"Lets give you a bath." I whispered in her ears making her shiver slightly. I love the effect I have on her. I made her stand on her legs once we reached the bathroom. I started stripping her out of the hospital gown. She didn't mind but her face was all red. After stripping her completely I placed her in the bath tub and filled it with bubble bath. She started playing with the bubbles while giggling. I smiled at her. I stripped out of my clothes before slidding in the tub with her.

I made her sit in between my legs before starting to gently wash her. She rested her head on my chest as I started scrubbing her slowly. She blushed as my hand travelled lower. I stopped my hand once it reached her princess parts.
I looked at her for permission. She made a sound which sounded more like a moan. But it was my clue to go on.
I slowly cupped her pussy making her gasp.

I placed a kiss on her neck as my fingers started rubbing on her clit. My other hand started massaging her breast.

She started moaning and held shoulders tightly.

I kept on kissing her neck simultaneously rubbing her clit. She moaned my name as I inserted a finger inside her. Her hold on my shoulders tightened as I started moving my finger in and out of her. She arched her back in pleasure. I slowly inserted one more finger inside her once she was comfortable. She squirmed and groaned as my pace slightly slowed to tease her.

"Please..." she said slowly.
I smirked.

"Please what baby?" I asked her mockingly.

"Please do it.." she said.
Her wish was my command and so I started going faster and faster. Her moans increased and she digged her nails in my skin. She screamed my name as she came. Her first orgasm.

I slowly removed my fingers from her that were covered in her juices.

She looked at me as I licked my fingers. She was a blushing mess. She tasted so sweet. I can taste her everyday.

She looked down avoiding my eyes.

"You liked it princess?" I asked her with a smirk.

She just blushed more making me chuckle. She slapped my arm playfully.

"You are so adorable. I can't wait to take your virginity." I said making her gasp.

"I am just joking angel. I will wait until you are ready." I said looking at her scared expression.

After that I continued to bath her and then we both dried ourselves and then slept peacefully in each others arms.

________________________________

Okay so I am not familiar with writing such scenes. So please ignore the mistakes. I hope you guys liked it.

Please give me a shipname for Carl and Emma.

I expect atleast 100 votes from you all to imspire me for updating.

Please vote and comment your views.

Lots of love😍😘