CARROT JUICE

Ingredients

* 500g of carrots (fresh & tender)
* 1 inch of ginger (reduce to 1/2 for kids)
* 3 oranges or 2-3 pears or 5-6 tangerine or 2 lemons.
* 1 cup of water (if making in blender)

HOW TO MAKE THE RECIPE

* Wash carrots under running water. Use a vegetable scrub or brush to clean them. Rinse well.

* Soak them in a large pot filled with clean water for 30mins.

* If desired peel off the skin.

* Wash and peel oranges. Deseed and halves them.

* If making in mixer or blender, cube them to 1 inch pieces. Add them to blender jar along with other ingredients.

* If making in juicer, then cut to desired sizes to suit your juicer chute.

Directions

* Run the machine.

* If making in a mixer or blender, then pass through a strainer/filter and collect the juice at the bottom.

* Serve carrot juice fresh and immediately.

"Everyday of Ramadan Allah beautifies Jannah and says: 'soon my righteous servants will finish there work and will rest in you'. On the last night of Ramadan Allah forgives the sins of his servants. They asked: 'is the last night Laylatul Qadr?' He said: 'No, but the worker is paid when he finishes his work".

Ramadan Mubarak, don't forget to read your Qur'an....