SPRING ROLLS

Ingredients

* 20 spring rolls wrapper
* 500g minced meat
* 1 big cabbage
* 7 medium size carrot
* 2 medium size onion
* 2 handful green peas
* 4 medium size green pepper
* Salt
* Vegetable oil
* Seasoned cube
* Curry
* Thyme
* Water

Directions

* Wash and slice the carrots, onion, cabbage and green pepper in a seperate plate. Also wash green peas.

* Boil your minced meat with 1 seasoned cube, curry and thyme and set aside.

* Boil the cabbage till it is soft. Then add the carrots and green peas, add 1 seasoned cube and cook until the carrots are soft. Then drain the water.

* Heat up some vegetable oil on medium heat. Fry the meat. Add curry, thyme and red dry pepper and mix properly. Add the cabbage, carrots, green peas and green pepper. Stir fry it and set it aside.

* Mix some 3 teaspoons of flour with hot water in a cup and stir properly with a spoon until it is dissolve. Then set it aside.

* Spread the spring rolls wrapper on a flat surface and fill it with the filling, fold it together and seal the edge with the liquid flour.

* Do this for the remaining spring rolls.

* Fry the spring rolls in deep oil until it is brown and crusty.

* Your spring roll is ready.

"Laylatul Qadr means: the night of power, the night bestowing power upon the worshippers, the powerful night that saw the revelation of the Qur'an, the book that bestows power to those who value it. The night of glory, the glorious night that brings glory to Muslims".

Ramadan Mubarak, don't forget to read your Qur'an...