Part oneJohn Constantine "The Novel"

The death of Nigral Alternate storyline (Newcastle aftermath).

Chapter 1: Allisa

"Help, someone Help!" screamed a young girl, who couldn't be over twelve, rushed past John Constantine on the streets of New Orleans.

"Ohhh, look there's a monster under your bed" said a elderly man as he shoved the girl. The girl shoved the man and he went soaring over a skyscraper.

"Ahhhh" the man screamed. This girl was not normal thought john.

"Oh my, I'm so sorry!" balled the girl. John couldn't help but to take pity on the incredibly strong superhuman 12 year old. John approached the girl cautiously.

"I can help you." explained john. "So, you'll cure me." asked the superhuman child. " No, But I can help you keep your abilities under control." John corrected.

By now an angry group of civilians started to lunge at them. John held out his hand for the child to grip. She accepted his invitation. John didn't want to hurt the civilians, so he transported them both to an apocalyptic safehouse.

The new pair of strange and at the time, sad, souls arrived at a small wooden cabin. "Is this where you live," asked the girl.

"No. But I do own it." chuckled john. "So, who are you anyway." wondered john.

"My name's Allisa," she said, looking depressed. "My mom's an angel. My dad's a demon"

"Oh, so, tough game." John said.

"Tell me about it. I've never met my mom." Allisa whined.

"Well mate what were you running from" John thought he knew but needed it clarified.

"My dad's tryina kidnap me again." she clarified

"Again?" asked John

"He's almost got me three times already. If it weren't for the fact that I could fly, I'd be in Hell. " answered Allisa.

"What about you?" asked Allisa. "I've told you all about me, now it's your turn."

"My family's dead, My best friend Chaz hates me because I sacrificed our relationship, and his daughter and spouse's love for him for his daughter's soul. I'm an exorcist, demonologist, and petty dabbler of the dark arts. Long story short, Heaven won't take me, Hell wants me, but Earth needs me."

"Wow. What an exciting origin story. I'm surprised you're not a comic character." Allisa teased.

"Shut up ya bloody bastard." John cursed "piss off, john" Allisa replied. John was impressed. Allisa reminded him of Astra. That was another reason he took pity on her.

"You better get some sleep kid." John said "it's been a long day."

" Yah, I'm pretty tired." said Allisa. "Where do I sleep."

"Follow me" directed john. He took her to a room with a bed, dresser, desk, and bookshelf with some books about myths such as vampires, zombies, and more. It wasn't much but she didn't seem to care. She jumped under the cover and John flicked off the light switch.

"Night" said Allisa. "Night" finished John. John grabbed a cigarette, some whiskey and took a seat at his wooden table.