Chapter 5: Derailing the plan

"Ok, so we all know how this is gonna work, right?" John said.

They all agreed. John opened his spell book and drank the demon blood. "Akali, Akolum, Defenas!" John chanted. A portal opened in front of them. Robbie went in first. Then the portal vanished. John repeated the spell until everyone, including him was in.

The only thing that was unexpected was instead of staying together the portal was scattered across Hell. Robbie Reyes couldn't hold it together. He was surrounded by evil souls. The Rider emerged, after all, he had his own damn business to tend to. Allisa was the first to find another of the group. She saw the rider and found out he was going rogue. Zatanna met with Doctor Fate. The duo went to look for Allisa because John and Robbie could take care of themselves. Meanwhile Allisa was running the streets of Hell.

"Well, what do we have here?" a Demon wondered "It looks like Nigral's kid. You think he'll give us some ransom if we turn her in." Then a light came down from the red fiery sky.

"You will not touch my daughter!" A person looking creature with hair said. She was beautiful But her clothing and Wings were not what she imagined. Her wings were Brown and she was wearing a button shirt with skinny jeans.

"Mom?" Allisa asked "What took so long?"

"I am sorry child but I can not stay long."

"But that's okay right? you can take me with you." The angel smiled, then hugged her daughter and was gone.

Ghost Rider on the other hand was off to Lucifer's nightclub. He and Lucy had some unfinished business to do. He grabbed a random demon and asked "Where in Hell is Lucifer."

"In his nightclub, just please don't hurt me." For the big strong reputation demons get, only few have power or bulk.

John had decided the best way to save Allisa and rescue Astra was to Head to Nigral and kill him before he knows Allisa's there. The idea was not to just kill him, but to scare him. If they just kill him he'll be back within a day. After Allisa's mom disappeared Zatanna and Doctor Fate rushed around the corner. Allisa told them everything.