Chapter 11: All shall prevail.

John used a compass he once stole from Captain Blackbeard in Hell. This compass was enchanted though.

"Show me the way to The enemy I seek." The compass started glowing. The arrow spun around and pointed North-west.

"We, walking or are you driving?" Clark said.

"Trucks this way." John replied. John walked up to a truck and got in the driver's seat.

"So let's go get this son of a Bit*h." John cussed.

"Son of a gun. We say son of a gun." Clark corrected. The compass was changing direction now. Now it said to go North-east. John took a shortcut through a shopping mall. He drove down the up escalator and right through the window.

"Next time I'll fly you." Clark predicted.

"Don't be such a wuss." John insulted. The compass brought them to a butcher factory. John got out "this is it." It did not look like it had been used by humans for a while considering the two butcher's corpses on the ground. John entered the Butcher factory. Superman was now behind him. The ground was covered in blood. The Blight had a feast on all these cows.

"You're earlier than expected,'' Blight said.

"Well we're smarter than you think." Superman interrupted.

" And you brought a friend, who needs no introduction. Superman, you have few but everyone has darkness in their mind we just need to find your's."

"That's enough talk ya bloody bastard." John interrupted. John did not bring Superman in for the fight he was just there to create a challenging distraction so John could do his spell.

"Alhelk, Monstrud, Blight." John repeated this until a powerful fiery vortex formed. The Blight noticed what John was doing and lunged at him. But the winds from the vortex sucked him in.

The Blight would now stay in Hell for a very long time.

The End.